Norton Commando

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool looking bikes!... When we were at Fast Eddies (a Restaurant/Bar) in Alton, Ill last spring I was parked next to an old Commando. They really get your attention, a great looking bike. Funny watching the guy kick starting it, thought he wasn't going to get it started.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Old school meets high tech. Sweet! Too pricey for me though! That's a pair of FZ1 bikes!

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Old school meets high tech. Sweet! Too pricey for me though! That's a pair of FZ1 bikes!

It's priced ok if you ask me...they are going to be in very limited numbers. Considering how unique and custom they are, they're still not bad. Not many people remember the Norton name anyways. It's British, rare, and has a name...they could have went for more I suppose.

If I'm doing good in a year or two, I'll think about buying it. I'm getting too old for sportbikes anyways.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The British list price was over 13,000 pounds.... call that just short of $20K. Second bike?

What would the first one be?

13000 for a bike you can sit only one person on. So, you need 2 of them to take the girlfriend on holiday with you. That means getting her through the test plus all the gear she needs, plus mods.

Too expensive for me.

Steve :Flash:

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
The British list price was over 13,000 pounds.... call that just short of $20K. Second bike?

What would the first one be?

Not ready to give up the FZ6, but would be a great "other" bike. I'll wait until they hit that 3000 unit/year goal in a few years and see if the price comes down a bit. Supposed to be $15K US for the base model and $20K for the SE. The "second" bike is kind of like my fantasy football quarterback pick.... fantasy.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
bikes aren't as fun with backpacks...I'd pay more for that! :thumbup:

I think bikes with one seat are specifically made for people with no mates or for those who think the thing throbbing between their legs, is an extention to their *****.;) It will not let me say P_NIS...how about DICK....

Personally biking is a thing to be shared.

Factory.jpg

But that is only my opinion.:thumbup:

Last edited: