NorCal FZ6 Parts for sale.

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the starter list. Which seems to be the more important product. I'll pay the shipping based on pricing listed below. Parts are less than a year old.

FZ6 Two Bros exhaust"Black Series"/Titanium-Ceramic coated (inside and out)-includes integrated Fender elimnator(like on Bonemas FZ6 site "under Two Brothers install") and Two Brothers turn signal lights All hardware original hardware. Minor cosmetic damage on underside of exhaust pin head scratches on paint. Also one small intended dimple on underside to mark cans for ceramic painting them. Also includes unused Black Series 3M metallic decals straight from factory. Also has wire extensions to route the wiring 2 wires under seat to reach Fender eliminator. Fender elimantor accomodates stock plate light and stock blinkers. I'm sure if wanted to mock up alternate lights would have to figure it Asking $550.00 SOLD

FZ6 Arrow Down pipe/ Ceramic coated inside and out $70.00 $60.00 if buying with exhaust. applicable to both generations. Needs some minor silicone cleaning on exterior connection point.SOLD

-Power Commander V includes software and all wiring. $200.00 works fine includes Yamaha Factory underseat rubber stay.SOLD

-Healtech Gear Indicator needs wire nuts -Red display. Includes Display manual and Install manual $85.00 works fineSOLD

-Two Brothers Quantity 2 P1X silencers (Black-Ceramic coated inside and out)$28.00 a piece
$25.00 if buying with cans SOLD

-G2 Throttle tamer 55.00 (new-never used) SOLD

-FZ6 Yamaha Factory Service Manual(FZS6W/FZS6WC) 40.00 firm binding is fine copyright 2006 when 2007 models arrived. Great for reference and torque specs especially when safety counts

-Motion Pro Sync Pro Carb Tuner all hardware (including packaging) runs great. $60.00SOLD

-1.4" Motech Risers straight rise (Black- new) $50.00 SOLD

Last edited:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the rest of the pics. I was able to find Unit manual and Install manual tie downs, and original packaging for Healtech Gear-Pro X-Type. Well worth it!

Last edited:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Paypal can be used for purchase of goods. Or some other method if its accountable and documented. Make sure to leave your internet name and fill out description of goods or multiple goods if purchased.

Please post your payments in the near future, so we can ship these items as soon as possible. That leaves me more of selling window and others a purchasing window if interested. PM me for paypal address.

Yours truly,

NorCal FZ6