Noooooooo!!!!

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the loss. I'm still trying to picture someone trying to push a bike with a scooter though. I'm going to get a disc lock here when I can.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To think that someone who rides would put another rider through something like this is horrible.

No one ever suspects the scooter riders though... :spank:

Good luck on the new bike hunt. Hopefully you find something equally as fun to ride.

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
i hope they find their flip-flops warm and their wifes upset when they get home.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OMFG!!! That's %^&#ed:(. I hope they come off it and get gravel rash from toes to chin. :Flip::Flip:

On the bright side....new bike:rockon:

That'd be a horrible sensation, watching it happen though.:eek:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New bike shopping time!! Saaaaweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!

(got to look to the positive, don't let it bum you out. you didn't deserve it. huzzah for insurance!!!)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry to hear about your loss David, it must be so frustrating seeing it happen and not be able to do anything about it :eek:

Good luck on looking for a new bike :thumbup:

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
You got no chance of getting it Back,Cops could'nt care less about theft.Just give you a crime number and lose your no claims.

Post pics on as many forums,It's not imposable to find it again.This story from London had a happy ending, So dont give up....

Click here

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap mate , that sucks ar$e :(... I hope their crotches become infested by the fleas of 100 camels :eek: for what hey have done :spank: :spank: Good luck finding a new one , i cant imagine what it must feel like to watch it get stolen & be powerless to stop it :(

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
That really bites the big one. I hope they get what's coming to them and you get your bike back unharmed.

What A-holes.

Good time for an upgrade.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Damn!!!

So what's the replacement going to be?
Well that's the question isn't it? I'm leaning towards a K5 Gixxer - either a 750 or the litre bike. The K5 is supposed to be the best year ever and they are going for around 5K here at the moment, so it might be good to pick one up to try out for a while.

Something like this:
143403x300x225_000000.jpg

Last edited:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!! :)

I love my K4 600 :)
I think I'm following the 'normal' progression of bike riders - small bike (125cc) to start off and learn on, then move on to a first 'big' bike like the Fazer 600 for a couple of years then say, "screw it" and go for a litre sport/super sport bike like the Gixxer for a while until the wrists and back start to hurt too much and then it's back to something more comfy (like a Triumph Sprint ST or something) until finally you either give up due to old age or you end up with a Gold Wing.

I'm just moving into the Gixxer/Fireblade/R1/Ninja phase. My wife is particularly fond of the Gixxer and think that it makes me look better than any of the others so that has to be taken into account. ;)

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
some of these bastards sure have some guts stealing a motorcycle in broad daylight and push it with a scooter. i hope that the info you gave the cops gives them something to work on. its good that you're insured for theft in uk, here its 3rd part only.

Good luck with the gixxer. USE DISC LOCK :BLAA:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man David that stinks.

As other have said, great time to get a totally different bike. :thumbup:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Doorag, let us know how much your insurance company appraises your '07 at, okay? Just curious. (I guess there's an outside chance that there will be a recovery?)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I'm following the 'normal' progression of bike riders - small bike (125cc) to start off and learn on, then move on to a first 'big' bike like the Fazer 600 for a couple of years then say, "screw it" and go for a litre sport/super sport bike like the Gixxer for a while until the wrists and back start to hurt too much and then it's back to something more comfy (like a Triumph Sprint ST or something) until finally you either give up due to old age or you end up with a Gold Wing.

I'm just moving into the Gixxer/Fireblade/R1/Ninja phase. My wife is particularly fond of the Gixxer and think that it makes me look better than any of the others so that has to be taken into account. ;)

If your wife is for it too then it's a no brainer! I think you'll love any of these bikes for anything but touring...