Noob from AL, nice site!

fzinger

Urban Cowboy
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

Just got my second motorcycle, an '07 FZ6 in the WAY faster red! :thumbup:

What a bike! My last one was a Shadow VLX, and I knew I wanted a bike that would handle, with more power and better brakes than it had. This bike is surpassing all my expectations! It is absolutely a BLAST to ride!

Just a new guy here that's been lurking for just a little while, wanted to thank you all for the great facts and info I've gotten off the site, and I've just scratched the surface!

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Stick around the best is yet to come. Our members have fantastic stories, advice, jokes, and more. This is a site where you will make many 'friends' that you may not meet in person but it won't matter, you will get to know them just the same.

Enjoy :steve:

Deb

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: glad you are enjoying the bike and you found your way here

if you spend much time on here you will find you we like pics of bikes and mods so let me be the first and say it
:needpics:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:steve: :welcome: :thmbup: for the new bike! Ride safe and enjoy the topics here. Please be sure to read the forum rules too. ;)

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
:welcome: to the site fzinger. Glad to hear that your enjoying your new bike. :thumbup:

By the way, where in SE Alabama are you located? There's a good chance that I may be locating to the Ft. Rucker area around October/November if the contract goes through.

X

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy! I really enjoy riding the FZ6 too! It is an awesome piece of machinery.:thumbup:

fzinger

Urban Cowboy
Reaction score
Visit site
I was born, raised and still livin' here in Huntsville.

Didn't wanna post pics yet, as she's still completely stock. I don't intend to go mod-crazy with this thing, it's quite capable in factory form!

BUT, I do gotta say that I already ordered a set of those cheap Ebay frame sliders before doing my homework...:spank:

They'll make nice paperweights while the Motovations are on order!

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Ahhh... for some reason, I was thinking that you were from the south-eastern part of Alabama. There are some Huntsville riders in our area, but they are far and few. We should get together sometime and help get your bike broken in. I'm currently just down the road from you in Madison.

X