Noob-08 FZ6S

sPin0011

Just a bloke
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. Got a new bike to run in. VERY happy with bike so far and is only getting better with run-in. What was YAMAHA on when they made low beam only one headlight?:beer:

Great forum with all the info you could ever need. I hope to contribute as my knowledge/experience progresses.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not only Yamaha. I remember seeing a CBR the other day with one eye only :D Some people talk about a friggin research that showed that we are better off with one headlight. But this excuse didn't convinced me....so I am still looking for the reason.

Welcome and congrats, nice choice!

DocFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
One head light is for safty reasons. Lights are to far apart and drivers at night think you are a car 100 yards away not a bike 30 yards away. Out they come and you pile drive them in the side. Thought about doing light mod but changed my mine. Wish they had put third driving light in the middle like the Kawi ZZR 600. Makes it look like one light not two.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did the headlight mod today....research or not, the lighting at night to see better is WORTH it! Makes you wonder if the people doing this research ever rode a cycle b4.