No more smoking!!!

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Good job quiting the habit! I never liked the things, so I never got hooked. I do like the occasional cigar though. Both my parents smoked. My father quit cold turkey about 7 years ago, when he had a nasty flu that pretty much prevented him from smoking. He went 4 days without smoking due to that flu, and he decided that he might has well just not bother picking them up again. He was pissy for about two weeks, then pretty much fine after that. You will get cravings out of nowhere from time to time, but they'll get easier to deal with as time goes on, and they'll go away completely if given enough time. Hang in there, and don't fall into the trap of "oh well, one last one ain't gonna hurt". The second you take that drag, your're starting all over again!

Another thing you will notice, is that you finally be able to smell the awful things! You'll be cruising on your FZ, and "smell" someone in their car smoking. You'll also be able to smell it on people's breath, and you'll wonder how the hell you ever smoked the damn things. Oddly, when both my parents smoked(mom still does), I never noticed the smell of the smoke, or people's cig breath. Since my father quit, I can smell it every time! So nasty, I hate that smell! But, it's their choice whether to smoke or not.

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Another thing you will notice, is that you finally be able to smell the awful things! You'll be cruising on your FZ, and "smell" someone in their car smoking. You'll also be able to smell it on people's breath, and you'll wonder how the hell you ever smoked the damn things.

yeah i can smell a cig from 2miles away now!