Nip & tuck for the banana hammock...

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
The more I look at naked bikes, more specifically the FZ6, the less I like the fairing on my FZ6. But I like the windshield for longer highway rides and I like the way the head lights look. I was looking on the pictorial on nakeds posted here and saw a nice yellow R1 with a slim fairing. So I decided not to go full montey nakey, get a nip and tuck and rock the banana hammock! Lol! What you say, but sexy dames where thongs! Well cowboys ride stallions! Or a male horse for those of you that don't know and males don't wear no thongs! Lol, all jokes aside I like this set up(for now)! Looks a little more slim lined. The fairing was rattling like crazy and beat up by the PO. I was able to JB weld several cracked/broken spots while I had everything off and hopefully it will cut down on the rattling! This shed close to 3 pounds = wow! What a mess of wires and a pain to hide = don't see how it's done on a full naked!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the
naked-smiley-emoticon.gif
side

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
like something has eaten the fairing :)

Going completely naked is the way to go if you started from somewhere :thumbup:

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
it's different :confused:... and it's not for me. however, as long as you like it, that's all that matters!

WE all have our own opinion and mine is, spend the money and go completely naked.

I dis-like the fairing so much, I picked up my 2006 FZ last year, got it home and within 2 hours, I was naked...