Nice Heavy Leather Jacket

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Motorcycle Leather Jackets - Hudson Leather

I'm close enough that I was able to go to their store. It's a wonderland of leather stuff and all dedicated to riders. Excellent service and a 'family owned' kind of place where they make a lot of stuff on site and can do modifications. I bought my all-season jacket there - top quality and cheap (their 'heavy duty' stuff is especially good for cold weather).

I've also used newenough.com to buy gear and they're fantastic too.

W

wrightme43

Man I had the powertrip DTP jacket. Its a good jacket but you have to have very long arms. I have long arm, not like crazy long but they are longer than normal and it would bite into my armpits and cut off circulation to my arms. I mean they are long.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Teknic Chicane Two Piece Motorcycle Race Suit :: New Enough, LTD

Dude - 2 piece suit, most track day orgs will allow a 2 piece suit in Level 1. You can separate the top and just use it as a jacket ... but for $275 you get both the jacket AND pants!

If I didn't already have this exact suit (albeit the perforated one piece version) I would be all over this. I might get all over it just for s*its and giggles.

slandis

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up an Alpinestars Spinner jacket from NewEnough.com. $255 I think it was. Nice jacket, nice quality. Pretty thick leather all around. Removable liner (seems fairly standard?)

ddg

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a FirstGear Scout IV and I really like it (when it is not too hot). Multiple vents, pockets, and armour. As well it has two zippers for when the liner is in or out. The only negative is that the sizing runs a bit small. I would recommend newenough.com as I have placed several orders from them and was always happy.

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my self awesome deal for Dainese Santa Monica.....
You can try Spidi, they re awesome as well....
I dont knw your preference but Alpinestar good as well but the way they cut is more to performance...

Nedlob

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the responses. FYI found a a scandlist Leather Jacket by ICON. Kind of pricey though.

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Naked leather racer from Chilhowee leathers, currently on clearance at the bottom of the page. Apparently it's being replaced by the one at the top

Classic look, heavy, thick, unexpectedly soft, and at a great price

Men's Motorcycle Jackets - Motorcycling Jacket Selection

They have others too. They're clearly geared more toward the cruiser than sportbike crowd, but it's worth a look

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on the Power Trip DTP jacket from NewEnough - $99 and free shipping. It does have pretty long sleeves, I'm 6'2" with a pretty long reach and their still about an inch too long.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Joe rocket leather 2 piece suite and love the jacket for everyday riding and the pants zip to it 360 degrees so it is track approved for any more aggressive riding i want to be protected from.