NGK Iridium Plugs

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I would post that Advanced Auto Parts is having a sale on NGK Iridium plugs. I bought four today at $6.99 each. They were actually cheaper than the platinums by a dollar a piece and come with a 3 year warranty vs. the platinums 1 year.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, CP. I'm needing to change mine before riding season gets here and I've been considering which ones to get. I think you just made up my mind.

:thumbup:

C

CombatPenguin

What's the shelf life on spark plugs? That's cheap might have to go get some extras.

Skeezix

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you get these in store or online? My local Advance said they didn't carry bike plugs, and a special order would negate the sale price? I think the guy is high.

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you get these in store or online? My local Advance said they didn't carry bike plugs, and a special order would negate the sale price? I think the guy is high.

I went in to my local store yesterday and they ordered them for me for no additional cost. The lady that ordered them said they would be in the store today so I'm going to swing by and get them shortly.