Newest Pillion Rider

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys & Gals,
Wanted to take a minute to introduce the newest member of the FZ6 family and the youngest pillion rider ever, Lewis "Leo" Julian Winston. He was born about two weeks ago 8lbs 5ozs, 21 inches. Can't wait to get him a little helmet, boots, and jacket! I'm envisioning first day of kindergarden, going to school via moto!:thumbup:
Proud Poppa Rob

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys and gals. It's been pretty surreal. No Kenny, I didn't deliver him;) Thought about it, but the wifey said no.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, you must feel out pf this world. I can't wait to get to experience this miracle in life, my wife and I are preggo right now as well, we still have ways to go (early October)

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, you must feel out pf this world. I can't wait to get to experience this miracle in life, my wife and I are preggo right now as well, we still have ways to go (early October)

Congrats man! Do you know if you are having a boy vs girl? Which hospital are you delivering at? (I see you live just South of Boston).

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
You are in for a treat. My son is now 2 and is an absolute riot to hang out with.
Oh and yesterday I found out that we will be welcoming another boy this summer.:D

I am sure you have been lectured by plenty many on the several "How To's"
It really is all about attitude and team work. Just relax and enjoy.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Rob!
+1 on the storing up on sleep. Soon you wont know when one day ends and another starts. I was so proud when my daughter was born, I couldnt stop crying tears of joy! She just turned 9 a couple days ago...time flies, enjoy and cherish each day with him:thumbup:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
You are in for a treat. My son is now 2 and is an absolute riot to hang out with.
Oh and yesterday I found out that we will be welcoming another boy this summer.:D

I am sure you have been lectured by plenty many on the several "How To's"
It really is all about attitude and team work. Just relax and enjoy.

That's awesome man! Congrats. We're definitely enjoying it and reveling in the team work that we didn't know would come so naturally as parents.

CONGRATS to the OP! and Good luck! I pray and hope you and your wife can get some much needed rest!

Thanks BamBam. Thankfully the kiddo is doing alright in that regard. Last night he slept a solid 3 hours straight, fed, pooped, and slept another 3 hours.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats man! Do you know if you are having a boy vs girl? Which hospital are you delivering at? (I see you live just South of Boston).
don't know yet, we have been going to Brigham's and women's at the shapiro building for all the DRs visits so far and we are minutes away from south shore hospital. I told my wife that I will do everything but diaper change and she just laughed at :rolleyes::rolleyes:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! A gift from heaven has been given to you, enjoy! As my old neighbor would say...so, ya stopped reading and started looking at the pictures eh? :D