Newest Addition to My Family!

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
bentley.jpg

Well, not a baby... despite the fact that my wife has extreme baby fever (Pretty sure it's a real thing). But we found a family on Craigslist that needed a new home for their 9 year old chocolate lab. Picked her up this morning, she's 9 so over the hyper phase, well behaved, house trained, and friendly with everybody. Very excited.

:)

Mud

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
I realized this afternoon I hadn't bought a tennis ball! Can't wait to find one and see if she does fetch.

She's very well behaved so far, except for she decided to dig through the trash while we were gone lol wife wasn't too happy about that.

Thanks all :D

Mud

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I realized this afternoon I hadn't bought a tennis ball! Can't wait to find one and see if she does fetch.

She's very well behaved so far, except for she decided to dig through the trash while we were gone lol wife wasn't too happy about that.

Mud

Hopefully she doesn't make the top ten here: Dogshaming :rolleyes: :D

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful!

I lost my 2nd lab in 6 months -May. Not over the heartbreak yet but I'm getting closer to a new family member soon :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on your new family member and I hear you on the baby thing, wifee a I have been talking about it more and more lately, good luck and don't forget her tennis ball

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Mud

I think any dog will go through the garbage. LOL!
Beautiful baby!

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful!

I lost my 2nd lab in 6 months -May. Not over the heartbreak yet but I'm getting closer to a new family member soon :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, it's horrible to lose a family pet, let alone multiple. Hope you find a nice one! Bentley is doing very well, gonna take her to the vet soon for a check up. She obviously has something up with her back hips, she can't run and has a stiff way of walking with her back legs. The family we got her from said the vet told them she was born that way, that it wasn't hip issues, so will just wanna get confirmation. I'm used to Saint Bernards so hip issues aren't a big deal. My St. Bernard is 11 years old, and very sore for a big guy. Be sure to post any family additions, I'd love to see pics :)

congrats on your new family member and I hear you on the baby thing, wifee a I have been talking about it more and more lately, good luck and don't forget her tennis ball

No kidding.... I think we found my wife a full time nanny position for 3 little girls so I am hoping that puts the baby fever at bay for a while. At least until one of us finishes school with a degree, lol.

I think any dog will go through the garbage. LOL!
Beautiful baby!

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
beautiful dog :thumbup:
its funny someone mebtioned a tennis ball .... my last shepard loved em but ate em in no time ... but shr did love golf balls ... crazy but she`d throw them around and chase them for hours :D