Newbee

ShashMan

Reaction score
Visit site
Passed my full riding test a couple of weeks ago and picked up an FZ6 Fazer S2 ABS two days before Xmas and rode it back 300 miles to London. It had only done 1000miles and suffice to say it was in showroom condition. Paid £3.5K. Rides magnificently, so very very pleased. Never touched a bike before April and about to turn 52. The only sad thing is I bought it off a chap retiring from biking. A really nice chap.:Sport::

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new ride and passing your test!

:welcome: to the best Forum around, but.....:needpics:

Better late than never to ride, right!

Grodd70

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on passing the test and the new bike. I just picked up a 2007 Fz6 about 3 weeks ago with less than 4500 miles on it. With all the nasty weather all I have been able to do is polish her up. Waiting for the sun.

Congrats and ride safe

ShashMan

Reaction score
Visit site
Truly humbled by the warm welcome. Will post a pic of the awesome bike ASAP. Would love to hear on immediate safety modifications or wether there are full fairing options available on this. It has a factory fitted immobiliser and datag but considering option on an alarm and welcome advise. Tomorrow will be devoted to cleaning this bike back to showroom standard.:cheer::cheer: