new yamaha blinkers

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
just found these on the euro website of yamaha. they are oem replacement indicators made for yamaha

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah. Something other than bright orange :cheer: -- should clean up the rear end a bit.

I wonder if they will fit U.S. bikes and if they will fit other bikes besides FZ6.

Thanks,

Dennis

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
according to the website, they are made to fit the majority of yamaha models, they come in packs of two and come equipped with wiring and brackets and 'blinker speed regulating resistor'

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
I want that old blind or young texting driver to see what I'm doing.

Ditto. I've never liked the clear lens type blinkers. My buddy rides with DOT approved clear lens/yellow bulb blinkers (KTM I think) and there are times of day where I can't tell if they are on or not. If the sun is bright and shining behind the bike, there is very little difference from on to off. I like an amber lens. It lights up in a very obvious way, even in sunlight.

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
according to the website, they are made to fit the majority of yamaha models, they come in packs of two and come equipped with wiring and brackets and 'blinker speed regulating resistor'

It's nice to have everything in a package like that. I notice from the site they are available April 2010, no price yet...

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
these look led. Are led's of this sort very visible? Have to be more so than the see through lens amber bulb configuration.
the LED's in the gsx-r are plenty visible imho

Black YME-W0789-00-00
Carbon-look YME-W0789-20-00
Chrome YME-W0789-10-00

found em on the dutch yamaha website

Last edited:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
these look excellent i am looking to replace my starndard ones soon, so i think i will wait for these to be on the market and get a set. should look good. also match my LED tail light :thumbup:

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Also looks like they use the square LEDs instead of the 3mm round ones common to LED signals. The square LEDS are magnitudes briger than round LEDS (more elements in them), but cost more as a result. Be interesting to see how much these cost.
LED + Yamaha logo + "official" = pretty penny.

P

Perfj

You will find the blinkers on Yamaha.com/Germany, page 20.
Hope that makes sense.
The price is €53.

You may of course also find them other places, but it seams that accessories for Yamaha is a very local matter. Some countries have a very limited assortment. while others like Germany have the full assortment. :cheer:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
as for prices i think you have to go to your dealer and make an enquiry, at least that's how it works here, however yamaha uk usually posts prices.

as for where to check on the website go to accessories- motorcycles- fz6 and the accessories should pop up

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking at them,it seems like you would still need spacers to fit the FZ,as the mounts are the wrong shape :confused:

2eadb7ef3c5eda616526868e9ea0a58f.image.250x240.jpg

So you could get aftermarket ones at I'm guessing,a lot less,depending on how much Yamaha want to sting you for,being that they are "Official"

Last edited: