New to yamaha fz6 s2

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:my friend!

Take her to a parking lot and get to know her by practicing turning and stopping! The weight will be the biggest difference which effects braking and turning. Then, ride, ride, ride. There's no substitute for seat time.:thumbup:

mikey782

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Yea taking her to car park was what I plan to do,there's one just a min away from where I live, breaking and turning you say got it:)
Ride,ride ride is gonna be a must everyday as will using her to get to and from work everyday!! Thanks MG-242

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The more ya ride it, the more confident you'll get. But watch out. Just when you think you've got it down, she'll jump up and bite you! :spank:

mikey782

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I'm seeing that being said from most of you guys, taking all the advice on board and just gonna go easy till my confidence builds up and build from there!!
I'm loving all the feedback by the way guys thanks

mikey782

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I know it has French street names and all that but jersey is apart of the British isles.. It was owned by the French at one point but the British clamed it during the war and it has been British ever since....I was not born in jersey tho I'm from up north Manchester originally :)