New Swingarm Decals Available

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Those look great, but I'm a little self conscious of my swing arm. I remember a certain motorcycle periodical comparing a similar one on the FZ6-R to lawn furniture :p.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Just waiting to get mine. Then I'll post pics. I'll probably be posting lots of pics soon. Got a few different mods on the way soon.

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great work! The hinge method was a little "stiff" with the moderate curve in our older swingarms...but they came out fine...I chose the one with the least amount of blue in it because I noticed it was a little of from the o6 blue color. The workmanship was first rate! I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there looking for good quality decal work.:rockon:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the pics so far. Can't wait to see more. I think there is at least one of every color combination so it will be fun to see them on the bikes.

I have to say, and the people posting should agree that the decals look so much better in person. Pictures don't do them the deserved justice. Cut and layered decals are so much nicer than printed ones. A lot more work but worth the extra time.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Got mine on but no ride so had to take a photo in the garage, look great no matter where the bike is:thumbup::D

P10006831024x768.jpg

Jerry

PcH

FZ6 n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine in the mail this weekend. Gonna clean the swingarm and put in on per instructions. Thanks!

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine, and my goofy son. Sorry they're a bit washed out on the sticker.

IMG_20110502_171001.jpg

IMG_20110502_171408.jpg

Don't worry, that's just an empty Sonic gift card. And I picked it up. :thumbup:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine in the mail today. First one in daylight, second with the flash on.

Should have gone with RED for the FZ6 !

PS Please ignore the wobbly wheel stripes. You don't notice it when the wheel is turning :)

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine in the mail today. First one in daylight, second with the flash on.

Should have gone with RED for the FZ6 !

PS Please ignore the wobbly wheel stripes. You don't notice it when the wheel is turning :)

Yeah, I didn't get your request to change your order in time but I can still send you a set of red FZ6's that you can lay right over top of the smoke ones if you want. Just pm me. I can put clear transfer tape that you can use to be able to see for alignment. You can also peel the smoke ones off with some heat if you'd rather try that.

What you have actually still look really cool though. The red might be too much with the red wheel stripes.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I also wanted to mention that I've sent a few sets to canada and one to australia. Standard mail has only been $2 and priority shipping with tracking has been running about $13 or so to the places I have delt with so far.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE WELCOME!

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I also wanted to mention that I've send a few sets to canada and one to australia.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE WELCOME!

Hey if its only the one to Australia, that makes it a pretty special and unique mod over here, the envy of every other aussie fz6 rider (well for the time being anyway).
With all the pics going up, I can hardly wait to post mine too
thanks again Mike

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey if its only the one to Australia, that makes it a pretty special and unique mod over here, the envy of every other aussie fz6 rider (well for the time being anyway).
With all the pics going up, I can hardly wait to post mine too
thanks again Mike

I hope to send a few more your direction but it's a big island so you probably will never see another one on the road.

Looking forward to seeing that special version you got with the yellow reflective fz6 sticker on that gorgeous yellow bike. Thanks!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day Mike, package arrived at work this morning. Pleasant surprise from our mail room guys, who were just itching to find out what I had come in from the States.
Had a quick look, the yellow is nice and deep, I think its going to look pretty awsome.
This week the weather looks pretty shoddy here so this coming Saturday, time for a wash and polish and decal application... woohoo
thanks again for the application tips post the other week too
will send pics