New style Scorpions for sale

splatter57

Reaction score
Visit site
Recently purchased the New style scorpions, There louder than i like, guess getting to old. Will sell for 400 shipped :SOLD :

Last edited:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, great price.

Now I gotta wait until you sell yours so that I can post mine for sale... Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thought they are sorta loud -- not annoying loud, but loud... Very nicely made cans.

cobalt

Cobalt '08
Reaction score
Visit site
How can I buy these?
Do you have a pay pal acct?
At Pipe City, these are 489 new shipping included
What's your bottom dollar price ??

Last edited:

Bill3508

Reaction score
Visit site
Not really trying to dump on the guys thread but Indysuperbikes is selling the exhaust for $405 and you can use the freeshp code to get free shipping. I don't know if they are the new cans though.

Bill3508

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not really trying to dump on the guys thread but Indysuperbikes is selling the exhaust for $405 and you can use the freeshp code to get free shipping. I don't know if they are the new cans though.

Bill3508

just went to Indysuperbikes.com and they have them listed as $457.95 and they have pics of the old style pipes.

free ship or not this is a better deal IMO

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you can get the DB killers in the UK for $100.00 sounds a lot but less than losing a grt can. i have the new Scorps and generally ride with them out but put them in when going over 100miles or so. let me know if interested and i'll see what shipping might be

Bill3508

Reaction score
Visit site
just went to Indysuperbikes.com and they have them listed as $457.95 and they have pics of the old style pipes.

free ship or not this is a better deal IMO

They were $405 as of last night as I bought a set and have them coming. I was watching this post before hand to see what his price would be. Its not a problem. I just wondered why the price was so close, mainly due to maybe the new style pipes costing more. Will have to see which ones I get as they probably won't change the picture.

Bill3508

Last edited:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for your honest post Splatter(about the sound level). Now I really feel like the Leo's were the right choice for me. Good luck with your sale!

splatter57

Reaction score
Visit site
I paid 538. from my local shop so I could give them my buisness, I only had them on the bike for 2 days. Wasnt trying to make anything, just thought I would give the FZ6 forum guys a deal. I dont need the money so if some one wants them make me a offer.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I paid 538. from my local shop so I could give them my buisness, I only had them on the bike for 2 days. Wasnt trying to make anything, just thought I would give the FZ6 forum guys a deal. I dont need the money so if some one wants them make me a offer.

i could probably make payments, i wish i had an extra chunk of $ right now so i could buy them, Car is expensive this month and X-mas is coming, if you have them come new years i will buy them. at this price though i am surprised that nobody has scooped them up yet

Good luck with the sale.

kakanduli

Reaction score
Visit site
Sir Im new here and i from Manila Philippines and i have 06 FZ6 is the new scorpion's pipe really sound's good? because here the two brother pipe cost US$900 and very expensive

Hatch81

Reaction score
Visit site
They were $405 as of last night as I bought a set and have them coming. I was watching this post before hand to see what his price would be. Its not a problem. I just wondered why the price was so close, mainly due to maybe the new style pipes costing more. Will have to see which ones I get as they probably won't change the picture.

Bill3508

I got mine about a week ago from them for that same price. And even though the pics are the old style I received the new oval ones , was happy about that.