New Season, New Bike

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
Well... after riding one last season I finally did it.

Picked up a 2014 Triumph Street Triple R yesterday.

2kV2wIu.jpg

wVZFTzp.jpg

The bike only has 2,600 miles on, came with a sweet SC Project exhaust and the Triumph Quickshifter! I have a feeling the FZ6 might collect some dust this season.

zTp46Bg.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Triumph Street- and Speed-Triples seem to be a popular "next bike" for us FZ owners, Congrats!
I'd love to own a Bonneville, but my garage space is meager so I'm good with my Beemer (and should be selling Fizzer this spring).

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice little tribe there!

And after so much into the fizzer!
I vote keep the Raven and ditch the Grom! That's just me tho! Blah

Be safe and enjoy the new ride!

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
The Grom is definitely staying. I use it to commute to work and I also do a monthly group ride on it with 15-20 other Grom riders.

The FZ I'm a little bit uncertain about. However, until I feel comfortable taking the Triumph to track days the FZ is going to stick around.

Paulie Myrus

Reaction score
Visit site
The Triumph Street- and Speed-Triples seem to be a popular "next bike" for us FZ owners, Congrats!
I'd love to own a Bonneville, but my garage space is meager so I'm good with my Beemer (and should be selling Fizzer this spring).

I've seen the same myself, a lot of peeps jump from the Fz6 to the Triumph triple (supposed to be a blast to ride) :thumbup:

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the Street Triple has a lot of similarities with the FZ6 that even the FZ09 does not have. The Triumph basically has everything that I love about my FZ6, but then it approves upon it in just about every way.