new pics

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
yea 07. and 05 r6 lowers 01 r1 tail light but guna go to the 07 to fill in the back of the tail. the exhaust has been shortened some and im guna widen it to fill up the tail like the r1 does. cbr1100 clip ons scorpion exhaust, cat cleaned out, pc3, 520 chain conv, 16t front 48t rear, pod filters on the throttle bodies (still working out the kinks on that), but its very strong, a big diff from stock.

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
it wasnt very hard, but if you search for the thread i made r1 tail swap theres sum what of a how to. its still not the way i want it but its on there and its solid, so when winter rolls back around ill take the time to do it the way i really want. i saw several pics of it done, with the r1 subframe but it just really made the tail to high so ive got a pipe bender and im guna cut my frame and bend it to the shape i need. and the r6 lowers were pretty easy to do, i had a belly pan so i used the mounts for that to hook up the bottom and clamps for the middle and drilled holes in the upper fairing to bolt the top piece on.

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
ill get sum more pics up in a day or so im painting the tail black now and have to finish the graphics, so theyll be up shortly.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
nice work really came out good tghouh not a fan of the lighting bolts:D

dont forget to remove the rear indicators they do not look right behind the exhaust

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
yea the bolts dont look as good as i thought they would but they were cheap and ill leave em on till i find sumthin else i like. and im guna do flush mounts on the front, but dont really know about the back, the stock one fill in a hole thats there where the r1 exhaust fits by the plastic, im guna try to shorten the exhaust a lil more and widen it to make it fill the bottom of the tail a lil better but, i think its coming together nice so far.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
yea the bolts dont look as good as i thought they would but they were cheap and ill leave em on till i find sumthin else i like. and im guna do flush mounts on the front, but dont really know about the back, the stock one fill in a hole thats there where the r1 exhaust fits by the plastic, im guna try to shorten the exhaust a lil more and widen it to make it fill the bottom of the tail a lil better but, i think its coming together nice so far.
Crazy bike dude. Loads of changes. I think the hugger needs to be cut back a bit now though to match the sportier look of the rest of the bike.