New pics of the streetfighter!!

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
It was a cool 67 degrees tonight... so pulled out the bike & camera, then rode around in search of sutable lighting.

I like the lighting on top in this pic
SH106780.jpg

SH106791.jpg

SH106784.jpg

SH106784-1.jpg

SH106813.jpg

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Sick, as always! I can't wait til I learn how to weld well. I'm going to throw on a different swingarm as well, can't stand the stock one!

Done anything new to it?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Again - that's Sweeeeeeet! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Also love the color! Banish the rest of the branding and so many more will be clueless as to what it is. . . :confused:

Q? How does it ride? Are you happy with the performance of the forks/shock etc?

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Again - that's Sweeeeeeet! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Also love the color! Banish the rest of the branding and so many more will be clueless as to what it is. . . :confused:

Q? How does it ride? Are you happy with the performance of the forks/shock etc?

Everyone is already clueless, so far they think it's a Buell, I've had one guy ask if it was a Ducati, the other a KTM.

It feels and handles like a Buell 1125cr, but has the FZ6 powerband, the larger diameter headers and short exhuast create very lopey idle when it's below 80 degrees outside, it sounds like a heavely modified engine, music to the ears, just sit and watch the tachometer bounce up and down all day, buzz along at 8-9k rpm's then kill the throttle and she'll shoot a few flames out the exhaust.:D

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone is already clueless, so far they think it's a Buell, I've had one guy ask if it was a Ducati, the other a KTM.

It feels and handles like a Buell 1125cr, but has the FZ6 powerband, the larger diameter headers and short exhuast create very lopey idle when it's below 80 degrees outside, it sounds like a heavely modified engine, music to the ears, just sit and watch the tachometer bounce up and down all day, buzz along at 8-9k rpm's then kill the throttle and she'll shoot a few flames out the exhaust.:D

But how does it ride - suspension wise, cornering, bumps, depressions, harshness, transitions etc.

IIRC you have the R6 cams too?
And the headers are from the R6 and they're the same angle at the heads flange + you get increased I.D.?

Any other engine mods?

Last edited:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
nice pics.. you ve got helmet hair have you noticed?:BLAA: j/k
which bike/car you took that orange from?