New Oz Member

Paulmcmoto

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Just joined up yesterday. Sold my CBR600RR and picked up my brand new 2009 FZ6S today.

Soooooo much more comfortable than the Honda and I'm looking forward to getting out and running it in.

Cheers from sunny Perth.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: aboard fellow Aussie , there is a few members popping up in the west here's hoping you can all get together for a group ride and share with rest of us :thumbup:

Paulmcmoto

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Karen,

Pics added. Will add some more once I sort the Competition Werkes fender eliminator, clear lens LED indicators and Acumen gear indicator.

Happy riding (keep out of the 40 degree heat)

Paul.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::welcome: to the mad house. Post lots, stay upright, pics a plenty (you're off to a great start there) and try not to stay on topic too long and wander off on to the topic of grog frequently:eek:....We've got a reputation to uphold:D...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You Ozzies and your grog :spank: im suprised any of you are in a fit state to ride :rolleyes:

nice bike and welcome :thumbup:

Paulmcmoto

Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::welcome: to the mad house. Post lots, stay upright, pics a plenty (you're off to a great start there) and try not to stay on topic too long and wander off on to the topic of grog frequently:eek:....We've got a reputation to uphold:D...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Sorry Mike, Sober as a church mouse I am but my missus makes up for me. I'd rather spend my money on my road and dirt bike toys LOL

Cheers mate.

bazza

I'll sleep when I die!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site, its a great site.
Good to see another faired bike, you will see that alot of the guys ride naked bikes, while they do look good they don't compete with the faired bikes.lol

Regards Barry:welcome:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Mike, Sober as a church mouse I am but my missus makes up for me. I'd rather spend my money on my road and dirt bike toys LOL

Cheers mate.

About time we had another with their priorities sorted:cheer:....lol. I myself might have a Jim Beam once in a while, but it's usually a pretty long while...lol.

Don't smoke, don't take drugs, just so I can afford rubber:rockon:.

But that doesn't mean you can't wander off topic and talk about grog:thumbup:...lol.

Oops! We seem to have wandered off topic and are talking about grog again....lol. (see how easy it is):D

Paulmcmoto

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site, its a great site.
Good to see another faired bike, you will see that alot of the guys ride naked bikes, while they do look good they don't compete with the faired bikes.lol

Regards Barry:welcome:

Tis a great site Bazza. I knew of it before I bought the FZ and joining up was the first thing I did when I bought it. IMO the faired ones are the ones to have (probably just started a war with that comment LOL)

Cheers mate.