New new new new new new new

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
je4ydy3a.jpg
I have no clue what brand these are but I got these for free!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

How do you think they will do in a off? The frist thing you do when you fall is to put your hand down.:thumbup:

How do you think they will do in a off? The frist thing you do when you fall is to put your hand down.:thumbup:

Honestly I don't know they are kind of pleather lol but my father for them from a motorcycle store that may not be to good!

I bought same exact pair of gloves from Amazon about 3 years ago when I just started riding.

I think I wasted $35 at these.

I wore them once and whilst being somewhat warm, they were so uncomfortable that it was hard to control the bike.

Bottom line is that they are better than nothing. But guess what? I never wore them again. Pretty much wasted money.

It's all going in the right direction, hopefully you never get to test their abrasion resistance.
Good job on the boots too.

Nelly

I've had a pair exactly like those for literally decades.

For NON -electric gloves, they work great!! You'll be pretty happy with them. With the gauntlet end, they'll slip right over your sleeves..:thumbup:

I bought a pair of those for my BRC course that I took in the fall. The temps were cool and it was raining for one our days. I still have them and will use them on my ride to work with the temps around 40 degrees and then switch to lighter more protective gloves in the afternoon for my ride home. I suppose sometimes it is a tradeoff. Subscribing to ATGATT is paramount, but sometimes you have make do with what you have today, until you can get what you want tomorrow. :rockon:

i stepped my gear game up. just a month ago i was wearing short sleeve shirt shorts and tennis shoes:rockon::spank:

Ha, for the first week when I finally become a motorcyclist n00b, I wore boat shoes, shorts, and a short sleeved shirt with a 3/4 helmet.

We all start humbly and somewhat stupid.

I am just saying that, whilst it's okay to get cheaper gear, but spending a little bit more money would have gotten you better gloves.

You are gonna have to upgrade soon enough.

Ha, for the first week when I finally become a motorcyclist n00b, I wore boat shoes, shorts, and a short sleeved shirt with a 3/4 helmet.

We all start humbly and somewhat stupid.

I am just saying that, whilst it's okay to get cheaper gear, but spending a little bit more money would have gotten you better gloves.

You are gonna have to upgrade soon enough.

I got icon gloves those were just free

Back