Ogjackafidy

Reaction score
Visit site
hey whats goin on i dont have a fz6 yet but im hoping to get one in the spring. i currently have a ninja 250r and love it but i want something bigger but know il do something stupid on a full supersport so i was looking at different bikes and i think this is the one im going to get

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont do it, this bike sucks :thumbup:

Oh and welcome to the best forum in the world!!!!!

LOL!!!!! :rof::rof:

:welcome:to the forum! and yes it is the best forum on the big WWW.

You'll love the FZ6! You'll learn a lot about the FZ6 just hangin out. If there are answers on the bike they're probably found here and we generally all work together when there is help needed.

Enjoy the family and post up some pics of the 250. I've been wanting one of those for a while!

Last edited:

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: My kid goes to MIZZOU, so I spend some time in COMO. Need stats on the Ninja and as someone else said, PICS!

The FZ is a great bike, you won't be disappointed!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey whats goin on i dont have a fz6 yet but im hoping to get one in the spring. i currently have a ninja 250r and love it but i want something bigger but know il do something stupid on a full supersport so i was looking at different bikes and i think this is the one im going to get

:welcome:

FZ6 is a fantastic bike. Have fun and ride safe.

Oh, and you can do something stupid on ANY bike ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Dave.TX

Ditto, welcome to the forum. We're a good family here that helps each other out and it's a great place to learn about the FZ6 before you buy. I know, I did the same thing. Give us a pic of your Kawasaki, we won't mind... in fact it's encouraged! We like any rider as long as they're not a knucklehead. You'll like this place.