New member welcome thread..

luke25167908

Reaction score
Visit site
hi my name is luke i come from a amazing places called WALES lol its nices but wet alot lol i got a fz6n in white its a amazing bike an i love it very much i joined because i was look for anwsers about powder coating my tank so if any one can help please message me i dont no how to work this site so please bare with me thank you luke an i am proud to own a fz6n :BLAA::welcome:

tenracing

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I am from Elk River MN, Ive been riding dirtbikes since I was THREE! I live to ride, just last yea i purchased my first fz6 and love it ! It is my 3rd street bike ive owned.
I put about 10k miles on in one year(with broken leg) lol
I work as a machinist so alot of parts i like to make with my own twist.

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
New guy from Kansas here, I've ridden my friends bikes often and just recently went through a safety class to get my license so I could ride worry free. been looking for a bike for forever and recently came across an 05 fz6 that a guy I used to work with is gonna sell me. I'm picking it up next week after I get paid. I'm pretty excited
DB42CBF5-EA76-4134-A6E5-611AA7426F11-4878-0000049279FA55AA.jpg

j_rok-84

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so i got my bike finished...but...my computer doesnt like me and wont let me add attachments to my posts :(...so if you wanna see the finished product check out my garage! I got some pics in there of it...pm me or post on here and let me know what you think!

ryanag

Reaction score
Visit site
Ryan here from Houston. Just picked up my second bike: 2009 FZ6 in beautiful black. I freaking love this bike!!!!!! I can't wait to get started on more customization. Previous owner took really good care of this bike so I'm pretty happy right now :)

Ant1

Reaction score
Visit site
Ant here from Sydney, Australia.

Have had my 05 silver 'N' since December 2011.
My second bike, first being my Triumph Bonneville.

Already done a 2000km round trip to Byron Bay on the FZ6 (racing a storm home on the highway!).
Awesome, fun bike, but what a pain to change spark plugs! - left some skin and blood behind the radiator last week.

Jorosv

Reaction score
Visit site
As I posted on the FZ6n pic topic .... just got my beauty today :) been wantign one for soo long and found it with only 8k miles on the clock ith brand new tires a match made in heaven :D

GeneM

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok ok, guess I should pop in and say hello..... Just picked up my '05 FZ6, I'm thinking this is number 8 or so... I go back and forth from cruisers to big liter sport bikes then back down to little ones.
So far I'm diggin on this FZ6 though I will admit I do long for more power, but the older I get the cheaper I get so this fits nicely!

Dances

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
Just a quick note to introduce myself, I'm Nigel from Lancashire, England. I currently putting my FZ6N back on the road after eighteen months unable to ride: - seriously need to get back in the saddle.

Roderz

Geek on a Bike
Reaction score
geekonabike.tumblr.com
Hi All,

New member here. I've had my FZ6N since January this year, been road riding for about 9 years, with a 5 year break in between.

I use the bike to commute 60kms per day, through freeway traffic and city 'gridlock'.

I find the FZ6 perfect for this type of riding, and then on the weekends there's nothing it can't do for me in terms of power, handling and comfort once I get into the twisties.

Thanks

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey welcome Roderz we will have to meet up I have the same bike. Worth a pic
Talk soon
Ade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strongmaterial

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Alex from North Carolina. Been riding for about 30 yrs with a 20 yr break. Just got my 2008 Black FZ6 and love it so far. I ride when the weather permits.

Heatmiser

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all
Newbie here from Washington state. Just purchased a 2007 fz6 for my first bike. In fact I don't even have my license yet. I'll be taking the 2 day BRC course on Tuesday. I'm excited knowing that I'll have the brand spanking used bike waiting for me.
I joined the Fz1 forums first , as I was planning on purchasing a new Fz1 for my bike. They talked some sense into me and I went with the used fz6 instead. Looking forward to getting out on the winding roads of Washington State!

Rem0

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6 Newb...

Hello all, I just joined this forum a few moments ago and figured this would be a good place to start. My name is Remo and I will be picking up a 2004 FZ6 late next week (hopefully Friday). This will be my first FZ6 but not my first steetbike or Yamaha. I have been riding the street for a little over 4 years now and currently ride a 2004 R1. I have had Honda's, Kawasaki's and Suzuki's but prefer Yamaha's as they have always treated me good. I am picking up a 2004 FZ6 to use as a secondary bike, it will be my first "sport touring" bike as I have always owned supersports in the past. I would post pictures but I forgot to take pictures of the FZ when I went to look at it yesterday, but I will post up a few once I bring it home and clean it up. This bike has been sitting for a while but fires right up. Needless to say, I will be changing all of the fluids, doing a thorough safety inspection, and giving it a good cleaning before riding it anywhere. Once shes all cleaned up, I will post up some pictures.

Last edited:

jrm1316

Reaction score
Visit site
I am Jacob and I bought my 2006 FZ6 yesterday. It is my second bike. My first bike was a 2006 Suzuki SV650. I sold my old bike to a new rider as I felt it was time to move up to something more powerful. Been riding for about 9,000 miles since March. From Houston, Texas and I am a construction project manager.

ThermalFZ6

Uses training wheels
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello - just making my first post here. I just got my motorcycle license (Thanks to the 2 day Motorcycle safety class). I could not wait to get my own bike and as soon as a good deal came up, I snatched a 05 FZ6.

I live and work in Atlanta and Im excited to start getting some riding experience on my FZ6.

Lost-Londoner

Reaction score
Visit site
hey im james.
just got my fazer today and absolutly love it! its not in the fastest blue but its the sexy silver and black.
its my first big bike so im looking forward to clocking up some milage.
im from newcastle, recently married, the mrs has her toest soon too so we can both be off adventuring.
anyway look forward to chatting to you all in other threads.

"live life to the extreme, dodge traffic"

Lost

br'erdan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm Dan, originally from the Chicago area but have lived in North Carolina for 25+ years. I have a black '09 FZ6, my first bike, bought it with 1900 miles on it. Learning to ride on the quiet country roads around home, and occasionally doing errands to local stores, etc. Looking to add a back case to store my helmet and haul groceries. Nice to meet ya'all....

nicrod

Reaction score
Visit site
whatsup guys, my names nic,
I have a 89 fzr project bike.
I know this is a fz6 forum, but I'm here to learn as much as I can.
hope you guys can help! thanks:)

IMG_20120909_185957.jpg