New member welcome thread..

LilMissRed

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, My name is Haylie
Im from Farmington, MO and im a proud new owner of a 2006 fz6 (slower red one) lol
This is my second bike, first one was a 2012 250r ninja, had to upgrade and was told the fz6 was the bike to go with. So far loving it. :thumbup:

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, haylie!

I've been here for a while, bit not sure I ever did this:

I'm Adam from Grand Rapids, MI. First bike was an 83 nighthawk 550, second was a 2002 sv650s. But that wasn't comfortable for long rides so I'm picking up my 07 fz6 tomorrow. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

robschwieb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just picked up an 04 FZ6 this weekend, 7,100 miles for only $2,800! Put about 100 miles on it this weekend and I am already madly in love with it. It's a bit of an upgrade coming from a 1980 cb750f to say the least!

Don't worry, I put the stock turn signals back on it. The PO most have not liked being seen by other cars when making turns....

4LEqu.jpg

Oh and great place you all have here, it has already been much help!

gears31327

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, ALL!! Just joined to start looking at what I think is going to be my first bike, the FZ6. Been looking at them for about 2 years. Been doing comparisons with it, the Ninja 600r and others. My cousin just got a 2006 GSXR-600, and it is time to step my 2-wheel game up as well. Looking at taking the class here in Central NJ soon.

dougk35

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just picked up an 04 FZ6 this weekend, 7,100 miles for only $2,800! Put about 100 miles on it this weekend and I am already madly in love with it. It's a bit of an upgrade coming from a 1980 cb750f to say the least!

Don't worry, I put the stock turn signals back on it. The PO most have not liked being seen by other cars when making turns....

4LEqu.jpg

Oh and great place you all have here, it has already been much help!

Nice bike, and it sounds like you got a hellava deal.

FZ6_Black

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm John from Northern Virginia. Just bought my first bike, 2009 Raven Black. This site is great. I can spend hours just reading the threads. Very,very informative. Great for a new rider.

ChurchWVU

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome John, I'm in Northern VA pretty often, Winchester/Leesburg area. This is definitely the site to learn about the FZ6.
We should get a ride in some time.

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. I've been trolling the boards for a little while, and finally decided to join.

I'm hoping to get myself an FZ6 soon. I've been touring on a 1994 Honda CB1000 and I'm ready to step up into something more appropriate for the task. Just have to sell mine first.

In that regard, if anyone is interested in trading an FZ6 for the "Big One", let me know. I look forward to using this forum more once I get an FZ.

Sparty76

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, my name is Quinn and I'm planning on picking my new (to me) 2006 FZ6 tomorrow. It's the blue one! I'm a married father of 4 and mostly ride to work and back. Hope to learn lots from the members here.

Jambo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi name is James im from Greenville SC and im new to the forum and riding in general. I just picked up my 1st bike yesterday which was a red/black FZ6 in great shape only 5k miles (think the other guy was scared of it) and im just waiting to get to ride it again! Well looking forward to reading these forums to help with future mods and ideas thanks guys.

:Flip:

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to all our new members :cheer:

You will definately love to hang out on the forum!!
We aren't THAT bad :rolleyes:

Don't forget to post pics of your bikes, as :needpics:

Grtz,

Degake

makarov9

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, my name is Jeremy from Oklahoma. I picked up an 05 FZ6 with only 1910 miles and couldn't pass up the deal. My buddy has an 05 model and loves it, having put over 45,000 miles on his with no real issues, it encouraged me to give the fazer a try. I hope to become part of the forum community and learn more about the FZ. I've had a variety of different bikes for the last 20yrs, so I'm definitely not new to riding. My new FZ will be setting next to my beloved 03 Suzuki SV1000S in the garage. I belief I have the best of both worlds now.

Blito

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.

My name is Pablo and I'm from Santiago, Chile.
I started riding in 2008 with a Tornado, then jumped on a Ninja 250.
Now I'm a proud owner of a 2009 Red FZ6 and can't be happier with her.

I've been reading this forum for a while now, but never really posted before.

Greetings from the south! :thumbup:

nakedinseattle

Reaction score
Visit site
lurked for a few years now its time to post i guess. howdy, i'm jared from seattle, washington and i ride a lot, my fz6 is kinda naked, hence the name.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lurked for a few years now its time to post i guess. howdy, i'm jared from seattle, washington and i ride a lot, my fz6 is kinda naked, hence the name.

:welcome: to the forum!
Wednesday is usually our chat day ( the button is at the top), hope to catch ya there!
Joe

Solarservant

Thrill-Seeker
Reaction score
Visit site
Joined up a few weeks ago after the purchase of my '06 (oh my god, I can't believe how much slower my bike is. I mean it's really really slow. I just got lapped by at least four blue Fizzers.) RED FZ6. I'm not ashamed though. I ride her with pride everyday to and from work, and on the weekends. If my wife tells me we're out of butter, I'm on the way to the store to get some on that bike. It just might take me a little while to get home, and the butter might all be melted. My bad.

I am a solar project manager by day, and musician/amateur producer by night. I live in Tucson Arizona, and would be psyched to know if there are any other Tucsonians here that are up for a ride.