New member welcome thread..

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone.....My name is Michael
I recently just bought a 06' FZ6. I am active duty military and currently deployed. Right now, all I can think about is going home and getting to ride my new bike. I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum Michael!

Hope your home soon! Please stay in touch with this great great group of peeps on the forum. You'll be home before you know it! :rockon:

D

Dave.TX

Welcome Michael! This is THE BEST FORUM on Al Gore's creation. You'll find the most helpful and friendliest people here. Come home safe. If we lived closer I'd ride with ya. Stay safe, brother.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone.....My name is Michael
I recently just bought a 06' FZ6. I am active duty military and currently deployed. Right now, all I can think about is going home and getting to ride my new bike. I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone.

Hello Michael!

Welcome to THE best forum that a digital spider can spin....:rockon:

Im AD USCG and understand where you are coming from. Actually due to transfer next June, might end up that way....Someone's blind folded and tossing a dart for sure.

Come home safe, we'll leave a light on for ya:thumbup:

SomeRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, world!
I'm finally a happy owner of a 2009 FZ6... just got it last week. I live in Philadelphia and would be glad to exchange some info and hang out with someone in the area, because I got tons of questions about the bike. I've only owned and ridden dirt bikes before, so the street bike experience is quite new to me and some habits from dirt biking don't seem to be working quite well on the street.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, world!
I'm finally a happy owner of a 2009 FZ6... just got it last week. I live in Philadelphia and would be glad to exchange some info and hang out with someone in the area, because I got tons of questions about the bike. I've only owned and ridden dirt bikes before, so the street bike experience is quite new to me and some habits from dirt biking don't seem to be working quite well on the street.

:welcome:to the forum! You'll find the best group of folks right here on the forum to help you out with many of the questions you may have.

I suggest All The Gear All The Time! ATGATT
That means armored jacket, pants, boots, gloves and helmet.

A lot of technique for the street you will learn from riding with responsible seasoned riders. Do not allow any one to convince you to ride above your ability. before you know it you will be riding at a level more to your liking.

We have a great collective knowledge here. Take advantage of our search feature and the many subjects you'll find great info on!

HornsFan420

Reaction score
Visit site
New here, Live in the North DFW Area. I ride a 2008 Yamaha R6, am about to undertake trackdays in the next few months. ummm and i have a yellow lab named major :)

Glad to have found y'all!:rockon:

Nate.

9k8291.jpg

2rrmarr.jpg

Guga_x

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Thought I should be a good boy and follow the forum guidelines introducing myself ;)

I am a portuguese living on the Gold Coast, eastern Australia.

Just bought my 2nd FZ6-N (black 2007 model) after a few years without riding. My first one was a 2004 silver bike (one of the first being sold back home) that served me well for a few years until it suffered a painful deasth at the hands of corrosion due to being stored in a garage too close to the ocean.

I almost forgot how good this girl can make me feel :D

petefz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, just joined the forum today.
My name is Pete from Preston in the uk, I have just bought a silver 05 plate fz6n after trading in my beloved yzf r125 (very good beginner bikes btw). Im hoping to get many many miles out of it. Will post piccies when i get it back from the garage, (because im 20 the English government will only allow 33horses so its getting its balls chopped if you will). Cant wait to get out on it wandering if anyone else in the UK or eu has a restricted fz6 hope it don't effect it too much ive heard its one of the best for restriction, also before people say why not a ninja 250 first its because there a rip off in the uk and don't go much faster than the r125. Hope to get to know you all cant wait for my first mods to truly make it mine. :rockon: