New member welcome thread..

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
:iconbeer:

I'm from Ireland. I see alot of people from countries that have great weather. We get mostly rain, and when its not raining it wet and damp. Unless you hard core you don't ride a bike too often. Thats me, a fair weather rider.

shaun20K

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm Shaun, new to the forums as of today, and just wanted to introduce myself. I took delivery of my new '09 FZ6S a couple of days ago and am happy as a pig in sh1t. What a bike! I'm a bit of a tinkerer by nature, although never with a motorcycle, but I'm keen to check out what mods people are doing, what you guys have done to your bike from stock, and just basically interested in peoples opinions about everything! :) Looking forward to chatting with you all. Best. Shaun.

DDS

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, New here :)

The fz6 in faster blue is my first big bike. I've been driving a car for 5 years and decided to do my cbt for communting reasons.

Bought myself a YBR 125 which I loved and did many miles on. I rode that for a nearly 2 years, but decided to do my DAS before my CBT ran out (save some money? yeah right motorcycle training / test is expensive!).

Having looked around at many bikes online the FZ6 kept cropping up, I did look at an SV650, but I felt to leant over for everyday commuting.

I decided to push the budget out as initially I was looking at the old fazer but having saw mine, which came with aftermarket cans, sliders, belly pan, rear hugger, pillion cowl and K&N filter. I felt it was too good to pass up, as I have trouble parting with the kinda cash that would all add up to! It had done 9k miles and it's in great nick.

Enjoying the new experience of being on a big bike, people seem to get out of your way more than the 125.

Stay safe :)

Zombie09

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, I'm Adrien.

I've been reading this forum off and on for ages. I have had many ups and downs over the years creating set backs, but I have finally been able to get my new ride.

This Saturday I take delivery of my brand new 2009 Raven FZ6. (Many great deals on this left over, aging inventory)

Black was my second choice I was fond of the Deep Blue but ran into issues with this dealer being very reliable. Although they had a great deal! So I was able to find a comperable deal on the Raven and cannot wait to sadle up and ride on.

Sadly I am having to hurry up and wait, since we are in a snow belt and riding season is still several months off. So away she will sit in dark isolation, silently awaiting her warm weather unveiling.

I look forward to chatting with everyone and learning some new things. I'll post some pictures when I can.

:welcome:

FZ6N2009

Reaction score
Visit site
G'day,

My name is Steve and I am from Australia. I just bought a FZ6N after about 10 years of not owning a bike.

I used to ride when I was younger and recently decided I wanted to start riding again.

I will post some pictures of my ride soon. :rockon:

Cheers, :D

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Hi everyone. I'm steve bought my 2008 FZ6 a year ago after 15 years of not owning a street bike.

Bike has been in storage during one of our worst winters I can remember here. Really looking forward for the snow and ice to melt.

Below is a link to a google map with pictures of some of the places my FZ6 took me last season.

motorcycle rides - Google Maps

ClutchUp06

Not a 600...Not intersted
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, my names ryan and i live in placentia, ca.. i have a 2006 fz6 blue and i love it.. this is my second bike that i upgraded from a ninja 250... safe riding to everyone! :Sport:

M

mikaelch

I have a motorcycle Suzuki SV 1000 S

loves to drive long trips in the wild

hoping for lots of tips on traveling around the world and read some good tips:welcome:

ScubaSteve

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

My name is Steve and I live in the great state of Ohio. I have been a member for a while now (this is my first post) and the owner of a 2005 FZ6 for about a year. This forum has been a great resource for me and I would like to thank everyone for the helpful information.

motorsportsaddict

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. New member here from Atlanta. Just bought a 2006 FZ6 yesterday. Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Thanks.

Mark

725b0d4b.jpg

74a4d12b.jpg

johnnybravo75_01

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
I just wanted to introduce myself.
I am a proud owner of a '07 FZ6 naked with few mods and very low mileage. I live in southeast Europe.
I am riding since a couple of years ago. I have an Arai helmet and most of my gear is Rev'IT.
Just wanted to greet y'all and thank you for the excellent forum.
Cheers

blakeroberts88

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm a new member here and a hopeful new owner of a FZ6. I saw one at a dealership close to me. 2004 FZ6 with 7000 miles and a new clutch for just under $3000. This would be my first bike and I am very excited as I have heard nothing but good things about these bikes. The only thing I don't like is the naked look so my first order of business would be to get fairings put on. Found some nice ones here:

FZ6_04+

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:New members! This a great sight and as time goes by you may eben changes bikes but are welcome here no matter what bike you ride. I haven't seen a better group and forum yet! :rockon:
Enjoy!

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, my names ryan and i live in placentia, ca.. i have a 2006 fz6 blue and i love it.. this is my second bike that i upgraded from a ninja 250... safe riding to everyone! :Sport:

Nice, I think Ive seen you around! I live in Placentia too and there aren't too many FZ6s around here!

SummerFoxx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello . . . I'm from Colorado, so I only get to ride 4 maybe 5 months out of the year. Pretty sad if you sit and think about it. :( So, my husband bought me a Raven 09 FZ6 a year ago. We had tons of fun riding last summer. I want to make this summer just as fun. :D