New member welcome thread..

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm Eli, I live in Reno, NV.

I am a welder for an investment casting company in Carson City.

I just bought a 2007 "Super Fast like Nascar Blue" FZ6.

I commute about 85 miles everyday and am really glad I bought this bike. It is very sporty but is still comfortable enough for me to take mild trips. I'm having a blast on it so far.

KindredGhost

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Fellas,
I've posted before, but never introduced myself. So here it goes...

My real name is pat.
My first bike was a buell blast.
My current bikes are the vtr1000, and the faster blue fz6.
I work a nerdy computer tech support job.
I watch Star Trek
Chicks that ride are hot.

That's all i got...

KG

J

jsteinb95

Hey Fellas,
I've posted before, but never introduced myself. So here it goes...

My real name is pat.
My first bike was a buell blast.
My current bikes are the vtr1000, and the faster blue fz6.
I work a nerdy computer tech support job.
I watch Star Trek
Chicks that ride are hot.

That's all i got...

KG

Hi Pat, we already know you, but :welcome: anyways. :D

luk2004

Reaction score
Visit site
Sup everyone. Just got a used 2005 FZ-6 with 4200 miles. It's one beautiful dark blue machine. It's my first bike and I love it. I'm sure I'll be reading quite a bit on this forum to learn about my new bike.

AngusGT

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I used to post on "the other forum" but quit after a while. Dunno, just lost interest. Anyways, I just signed up here and thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Dan.
I'm from Pittsburgh.
I have an '06 Red FZ6... completely stock, for now.
And I have to agree with Pat, Women that ride are hot.
Oh and I work night shift, a lot.

J

jsteinb95

Welcome Dan and luk2004!

the "other forum" must be SBN, right?

It's about time you joined us! :cheer:

DazSpy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a '04 Stone Blue FZ6 [not sure if this is the fastest type of blue?? :]
I'm 28 and have been wanting to get a motobike since I was a 18! I passed my test on Saturday and bought the Fazer on Sunday, so have now been riding for....4 days! :) haha
I live and work in Oxford, UK, as a 3D artist and my favorite recent discovery is the 'nodding' acknowledgments between bikers, a truly enjoyable pastime in itself :)

I'm already very impressed with the general attitude of the members on here and look forward to reading more of the discussions and maybe even making it to a meet or two.

Darren :uk:

xv920

Reaction score
Visit site
hello all, well i guess for starts i dont have a fz6, but i do have a yamaha. i did have a 82 xv920 virago but gave that one to my brother. i ran across a 81 xv920 looks like the TR1. i got it on a real good deal. i just like the older bikes.

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a '04 Stone Blue FZ6 [not sure if this is the fastest type of blue?? :]
I'm 28 and have been wanting to get a motobike since I was a 18! I passed my test on Saturday and bought the Fazer on Sunday, so have now been riding for....4 days! :) haha
I live and work in Oxford, UK, as a 3D artist and my favorite recent discovery is the 'nodding' acknowledgments between bikers, a truly enjoyable pastime in itself :)

I'm already very impressed with the general attitude of the members on here and look forward to reading more of the discussions and maybe even making it to a meet or two.

Darren :uk:

Welcome aboard Darren! :welcome: Hope you get many years of fun with your FZ. Beautiful area you live in... passed through there on the way to the Imperial War Museum in Duxford.

Again, welcome aboard and enjoy!

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
hello all, well i guess for starts i dont have a fz6, but i do have a yamaha. i did have a 82 xv920 virago but gave that one to my brother. i ran across a 81 xv920 looks like the TR1. i got it on a real good deal. i just like the older bikes.

Howdie xv920! :welcome: Even if you don't have a FZ6, hope you enjoy the forum... lots of good people here.

Robdog1701

Reaction score
Visit site
hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My increadibly wonderful wife just went out and took her MCSF course, got her license and bought herself (well, I bought it, but what mine is hers) a new 08 FZ6. I guess she got tired of riding on the back of the Sprint St. Hopefully I can convince her to join the group as well. Look forward to talking to you all.

Cheers,

Strobe

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys i read the thread and i agree... I should have introduced myself about 4 months ago.. lol... Im Dave Strowhouer from Newtown Square PA. about 45 minutes from Philadelphia. I have an 07 (blue-faster):thumbup: Fz6, it is my first bike and i plan to purchase another bike next year... Im a college student At Embry Riddle Aeronautical institue in Daytona beach florida... Flyin planes and riding, most definately my favorite past times...

~07 FZ6 --- airbox mod, scorpion stainless exhaust, frame sliders, naked girl tank protector, and performance brake pads...

~can anybody tell me how much tires make a difference???

Ken in Cumming

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone!!

My name is Ken Hollenbeck and I live in the Alpharetta/Cumming area about 20 miles north of Atlanta...great riding in N. GA!! I am 47 years old, have a 7 year old son and wonderful wife Sherri!! She will not even sit on my bike(s), but is very supportive of my love for motorcycles!! In fact, she 'made' me buy my 2008 FZ6!! The last street bike I owned was a 2000 Honda VFR..sold it about 4 years ago to buy a dirtbike! Rode that some, but decided to sell it on the advice of a doctor...lower back issues!! So I have been without a bike for about 4 years...and was going CRAZY...and driving my wife CRAZY!!

I love the FZ6!! Much lighter than the VFR so much more flickable, but yet very stable and just fun to ride!! I bought the all black FZ6...love the way it looks!!

Well, have fun, ride safe and keep the rubber side down!!

Ken Hollenbeck