New member welcome thread..

brendanb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi :D

Brendan is the name.
Have my FZ6 a year and I'm full on in love :drool:
I hail from ireland.
I'm eager to learn the tips and tricks for modding and maintenance, which is likely to be most of what i'll be posting on here

Not sure what else to say :L

Thanks for having me

meadeam

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello friends! I just became the owner of a red 2007 FZ6. It has only 3775 miles on it, the last 75 put on by me on the ride home. It is all stock, and I plan to change a few things. Exhaust, hard bags, etc.

Most of my bikes have been middle-weight inline 4s, and I set out this time around to buy a twin. I guess the allure of the screaming I4 was too strong, so here I am again.

D

Deleted member 29637

Hi all!

I'm Richard, aka Stinky_Cheese - I'm a UK rider, and I love the FZ6 with it's aesthetics, performance and overall reliability. I've currently got an '05 Silver/Blue(ish) which is in need of some TLC. It's awkward to work on properly as where I live there's only a communal car park, no cover. Our house doesn't even have a drive/road access which is a major PITA.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get the bike pristine again - so I'll be asking for advice. I've not done any mods apart from new levers (adjustable clutch lever now) and brake pad upgrades.

bricksrheavy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello and welcome!

Nothing like working on your bike in a public parking lot - and then realizing you need to go get something from your home and leave the bike in pieces :D

Luts

Reaction score
Visit site
New members. Multiple victories , cruiser owner, 5 decades of riding, coordinatoring MSF riding class, new BRC coach. Trying a new type of bike. 2007 FZ6. Way too quiet but fun bike. MN

Ausdriver

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi from Australia i just picked up a 2007 fz6 with 51000 k's on it. I just traded my 2009 sv650 for it.
Its blue but i couldnt tell which blue. I havent even had it 24 hours yet. What should i change first?
fazer1.jpg

Matthewleehood123

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

Matt Hood from Norwich UK! Just picked up my 1st FZ6-2. previously rode a Kawasaki Versys 650 until a lovely person decided to pull a U-turn without checking their mirrors!

Got to say, Kinda glad they did now! The FZ6 is MUCH better!!!

Looking forward to scanning the forums and asking questions/getting advice etc!

See you all around!

Ride Safe!:uk::Sport:

ShaneAnze

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

My name is Shane and im from Ireland. Iv stumbled across this site on my many looks for info on the fz6 iv recently bought. Really enjoy the bike, so easy to drive and has great power too. Suits me down to the t .

matiasem

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody!!

My name is Matias, I live in Argentina. I am a happy FZ6 naked year 2007 owner since 2014. I came across this forum looking for information related to exhaust systems.

mdfoto

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I am Henry, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada , just got a 2005 FZ6, 38000 km, one month a go and fall in love with it :) but now in the garage for five months ( winter time) ,can't wait to April 2020 to ride again :(

Amara

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, I'm Amara. I'm from Australia. 2 weeks ago, I brought my first bike bigger than 250cc, a 2007 Yamaha FZ6N. It's got around 36,000km, but it's been sitting for 2 years, so it'll need some work

Japarley

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone my name is Ian, im from the UK,my bike is a FZ6 2004, 14000 miles in BLUE
cracking bike love it 2 bits

pmmcanon

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,
Glad to find this community. First of all: Be patient with my English, I'm Spanish (nobody is perfect)...
I own a 2008 Fazer S2 wich is currently under restoration. I'm an old frustrated ex-racer :cool: which has been several years without any contact with Motorbikes... but this kind of "poison" allways returns and I'm here again.
Happy to say you all Hello!!!

P.S.: Posted this previously in a wrong forum, great start :D