new member mike from houston,tx

mjf11491

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys new to the forum and new to the yamaha fz6 a little info about myself i am 19 attend a&m college am a hard working broke college student but i did get my hands on a little 2006 fz6 i have been riding bikes since i got my licence when i was 15 started with a 150 cc moped and then a few dirt bikes then finally worked my way up to this beauty anyways just wanted to introduce myself and take a look at my bike in my garage got a few pics!!

fz6pete

Reaction score
Visit site
Mike,

Ola, fellow Houstonian and Aggie here, whoooop. Sent you a msg. Welcome, these guys and gals are the best. :thumbup:

Pete

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

Heeey... that bike looks familiar

Blue is the fastest color. Don't let anyone with a red FZ6 tell you different, LOL

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum! I had the exact same bike...No I mean that was my bike man!!!!! Hahaha! Kidding, but I did have that same year and color....:rockon:

Great group of people here on this forum as well as a wealth of knowledge. Enjoy!:D

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum. This is a great place to find out just about anything you could ever dream of for your bike. The FZ6 is an awesome bike to toy around with. Good power, comfortable, and a tonne of mods are available (and you'll find a lot of them on here).

Good choice of bikes! :thumbup:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum. I'm just down the road from you in Katy. Ridesmart are having track days at TWS this weekend (25th and 25th). At lunch time they do "parade laps" so if you want to take your new bike for a couple of laps at a "sprited" pace then give it a go.