New Member Intro (Metro-Detriot)

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I am Austin, a new member (if that was not apparent), and first time rider as well. I have ridden dirt bikes for years and start on a 1998 YZ125, fell out of it, and finally got a road bike. I am also a die hard Subaru fan. But at any rate, lets move onto the reason you are here. The bike.

Please ignore the lack of safety gear, don't worry its in the mail. The photos of me on the bike, was while I was test driving it.
Trust me I am a obsessed with safety, Icon Armada Rubitone Helmet, Icon Overlord Jacket, Boots (undecided on currently, open to suggestions) are being shipped soon.

2007 Yamaha FZ6
4th owner, 16k miles, naked conversion, front end conversion
Full synthetic oil change, also came with saddle bags, and extra seat, and a trunk type thing, and leather gloves with carbon fiber knuckles.

This was after my first ride.

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! Welcome! I'm from the Clarkston area, about 40 mins north of Detroit. I just picked up my Fz6 about a month ago.

Thanks man! I know of Clarkston, I have a car few friends that live there! I live in Canton. I'll have to get your contact information, see if we can meet up for a ride. I got another friend in Novi that would join.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
a big down under welcome.
Like the paint and the dual lamps look great too. the bar ends match in nicely too
ride safe!

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum Austin! :rockon:

Thanks!

a big down under welcome.
Like the paint and the dual lamps look great too. the bar ends match in nicely too
ride safe!

Thanks dude! Credit goes to the previous owner, he was very meticulous in his work!

Welcome too! Someone did a really nice 2 tone paint job!

Now, get to cleaning the header! Make it as purty as the rest of the bike!

Thank you good sir! The bike was originally that red color, and was repainted black when the front end swap was put on it!

Those headers look AMAZING! I am off to look up how to do that! Thanks for the tip!