New member from Mass

usaf_tim

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I just picked up my first FZ6 ever. I normally ride Harleys, (I own a 2008 Streetbob) however was getting bored so I scoped up a used 2007 off Craigslist the other day. Have been browsing the site for a couple of days now and figured I would say Hello. I am a regular over on the HD Forum and know how great these forums can be. Cant wait to see and hear all the great mods and ideas people have.

Thanks. Tim

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:from Michigan! You'll for sure like the sportier feel of the FZ when you just want to have some fun.

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Looks like a beauty. From what I can tell it looks mostly stock...the Fizzer is a perfect bike by itself, but let the modding begin!

whynot

Rust never sleeps.
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, Tim -- I picked up a similar bike 6 weeks ago, 07 in red with 11K miles. I've been removing the "mods" and returning the bike to stock since I'll use this as my touring bike, keeping the Ducati as the sportier one.

-Kurt

Last edited:

TheSandman13

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the new FZ, and take advantage of this forum. First mod that you'll probably look at is the dual headlight, if it hasn't already been done.