New member from Indiana

jblancer42

Reaction score
Visit site
I sold my cruiser 2 years ago because of being a new parent, and I have been itching since to get a new bike. I wanted to get something fun and reliable to commute on, and one of the main reasons I settled on the fz6 is becasue of this sight. I wanted something with power and that I would fit on I'm 6'4" 200. I have found alot of helpful information already. I bought my fz6 last weekend, and I had it home for about 30 minutes before I started stripping the bike and modding it. Here are the mods that I am in the process of doing, or have done, I'm hoping to ride in a week or two, but northern indiana winters are hard to get rid of!

bike 07 fz6 red
mod
-took all fenders and tank off will be BMW black by friday
-vht sprayed wndscreen
-risers
-progrip gel grips
-2 headlight mod
-axio custom painted tail bag
- speedy pegs
- fe. kit with led turns all around
- painted radiator covers
- hvmp bar ends
- new conti motion tires

I geuss thats it, if there is another esential mod you can think of let me know. I think this is a good place to start, I just need to clean my headers and I will be good to go. Thanks again for this sight.

I'm sorry if this in the wrong spot I'm new to forum posting

Last edited:

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Digging right into things, I like it! Too bad you got the slower red version :BLAA: You'll enjoy her, especially when you customize it to your taste!

Some of the popular mods around here are exhaust, killernoodle clutch slave lever, HID projectors are catching on. But just go and check out the mods section and you'll have a good idea what everyone else is doing.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: To the best forum out there. Good for you getting started on some mods. Please post some pictures once done with the paint job! Ride safe and enjoy the ride! :rockon: