new member checking in!

03cobrah

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys just checking in i'm pretty much a new in the bike scene, can't wait to mod my bike, the only fast thing i own right now is a 03 cobra so i'm not new to the modding, i know how addicting it can get, i'm still waiting on my ported supercharger :D

i will also like to thank a member on here, armystrong for his nice gesture, it makes me so thrilled to find out there's still people out there willing to lend a helping hand.

if you all didn't know the first day after i purchased my bike off a buddy, it got vandalized! http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/33457-new-04-fz6-owner-here.html armystrong offered to help me out without me asking.

hats off to you armystrong for being a standup guy the least i could do was vote for you for bike of the month! :thumbup:

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
03cobrah,
Thanks for the shout out and for the vote :)
Just paying it forward...several folks here have helped me and many others...its what its all about. Us bikers have to stick together right. Good luck with the bike and enjoy the ride.
~armystrong! hooah!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:03cobrah! Yes you will find this is the best forum around! For some reason we end up with the best members. :rockon: The FZ6 is one of the best if not the best all round bikes you can have. Have fun and get all your gear on!