New M4 group buy

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
Placed in here to get everyone's attention...

From Ron at Pipe City on 13 Aug 2008:

"That price is no longer available. It was a one time buy we worked out with M4.. We would need another 15 committed to get them to look at the deal again...."

Anybody?

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
I was apart of the original M4 group buy and I have to say, they were worth the wait and I love these things, I get alot of looks and coments on them. If you all need some pics of the CF M4's just let me know and I will post some. :thumbup:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was apart of the original M4 group buy and I have to say, they were worth the wait and I love these things, I get alot of looks and coments on them. If you all need some pics of the CF M4's just let me know and I will post some. :thumbup:
Ditto; I love my M-4s! :rockon:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love 'em too!

Word of advice is to simply unplug one of the battery terminals under the tank after installing the new cans. It will reset the bike's computer and you will get a smoother response from the bikes throttle control.

:cheer:

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested if you can get a good deal!! I'll have to talk the family into getting them for me for my birthday or something. I've already spent too much on my bike. It always seems like you are done for a while when another thing comes along and you think.. "Well crap, I don't really have the money, but its a really good deal... Ok i'll get it and worry about it later.."

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Pipe City will not ship to Canada, something to do with shipping fees that they charge. There was one guy for CAnada who was i on the original buy, I think he made some kind of deal with Ron at Pipe City to get the deal done.

Will they ship to Canada?

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
I love 'em too!

Word of advice is to simply unplug one of the battery terminals under the tank after installing the new cans. It will reset the bike's computer and you will get a smoother response from the bikes throttle control.

:cheer:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this only works on 07-up, as the previous years don't have the oxygen sensor.

Not seeing much interest in this. Doesn't look like we're going to get enough people to get the deal.:disapprove: