new look for your windsheilds and dash

racer6973

Reaction score
Visit site
so a friend of mine works at a place that can do what they call hydrographing
so we played around with a few ideas and this is what we came up with would like some feed back on what you think we tried the dash in a carbon fiber look and that just didnt look right so we scraped it they have many differant patterns to chose from

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awful. The idea is great but I can't stand that specific design. I'm sure there are much better patterns you could find that would actually look pretty dope.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That specific design need to be posted on a Harley forum; you'll be rich! :rockon:

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
A red carbon fiber weave design might look good. Or just put Mossy Oak® all over the whole bike lol. I just thought about that more and decided you must do that.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the idea but not the design. It looks much better on the inside of the dash than the screen. I prefer to have symmetry in the colouring of my bike.

Neil

racer6973

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the all the feed back. i think i will try it for the summer... i may go with a carbon look on the screen will see how it goes

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I was always told that if I didn't have anything nice to say than not to say anything at all, so I will leave this thread

Instal looks good