new look for your windsheilds and dash

racer6973

Reaction score
Visit site
so a friend of mine works at a place that can do what they call hydrographing
so we played around with a few ideas and this is what we came up with would like some feed back on what you think we tried the dash in a carbon fiber look and that just didnt look right so we scraped it they have many differant patterns to chose from

Looks awful. The idea is great but I can't stand that specific design. I'm sure there are much better patterns you could find that would actually look pretty dope.

That specific design need to be posted on a Harley forum; you'll be rich! :rockon:

A red carbon fiber weave design might look good. Or just put Mossy Oak® all over the whole bike lol. I just thought about that more and decided you must do that.

I like the idea but not the design. It looks much better on the inside of the dash than the screen. I prefer to have symmetry in the colouring of my bike.

Neil

thanks for the all the feed back. i think i will try it for the summer... i may go with a carbon look on the screen will see how it goes

I was always told that if I didn't have anything nice to say than not to say anything at all, so I will leave this thread

Instal looks good

Back