New Life for Me

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You look great Donny! Love the story about your new buddy! :rockon:
Thankyou Cliff I went and got her Tags today and had her new name engraved on them BARF LMAO !! yep Dan put all the peices together and it just works!! :rockon: i'm gonna get a cord for that stupid camera !!! remind me if i dont have em on here tommorow !! :spank: :BLAA: :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you all like Donny's new name?

Good choice Donny - loving it :D

Yes as long as he's still the Tow Gator! He'll always be the Toe Cutter to me! LOL! :rockon:

Edit:....wait......! :rof:

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I hit my rock bottom almost 5 years ago (won't bore you with the details) and started over again from next to nothing as well. I also found God at that time. My life has only gotten better and I was also finally able to find ME! I am happier now (thought it's still rough at times) than I ever have been and I wish the same for you! Best wishes with your new life and if your home ever visits New York let me know!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes as long as he's still the Tow Gator! He'll always be the Toe Cutter to me! LOL! :rockon:

Edit:....wait......! :rof:
Ncoder I mean Motogiro.... lol....... The Toecutter lived in La. Lone Starr is in Great Big Ol Tx. in a big brown Winnebago with his dog Barf !!!:rof: :rof: I like the change it feels realy good....... who I was is not who I have to be.....

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Kudos to ya for stickin in there Shreve! i'm sure many many people would have not been able to come out of that with such a positive outlook.

And always remember we're all here for ya too, and if you're ever blastin through western NY with barf, be sure to look me up, and i know a few other forum members would be happy to join ya as well :thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kudos to ya for stickin in there Shreve! i'm sure many many people would have not been able to come out of that with such a positive outlook.

And always remember we're all here for ya too, and if you're ever blastin through western NY with barf, be sure to look me up, and i know a few other forum members would be happy to join ya as well :thumbup:
I hope to meet everyone i possibly can ! I have decided to just continue this thread daily like a Captain's Log
Star date 2012/26/02 ..... the ship is still in dry dock in the hills of East tx. yesterday water leak was discovered in lavortory loose bolts retaining the bowl were found to be the culprit.... repairs were made with extreme pregeduce to deter any further malfunctions.. :rockon: it helps me it seems to keep a little record of the ups and downs.... Me and my brother took his family for a hike in these beautiful east tx hills and we had taken our r/c cars with us which we raced ahead us of down the trail to a BIG I mean 60ft washed out hillside that was at least a 55 degree angle and we stopped and climbed this hill with the r/c trucks for about an hour or more before I broke my left front axle, and he lost his wheel !! Lol it was a good weekend other than I feel like I may be coming down with the flu. :(

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ncoder I mean Motogiro.... lol....... The Toecutter lived in La. Lone Starr is in Great Big Ol Tx. in a big brown Winnebago with his dog Barf !!!:rof: :rof: I like the change it feels realy good....... who I was is not who I have to be.....

Totally agree Lone Starr! I stopped judging my past a while ago and my main goal in life today is to be a loving creature. Everything else will follow. Not much is needed for that algorithm. I think we have a great number of folks here that embrace that basic platform and that's one of the reasons this is a great forum.
Simples! :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
GOLD.....It was coming out of my mouth as I was reading your post :rof:

I would have made the same joke !! LOL :spank: :Flip: :BLAA: It was a realy hard day for me though...... I went and talked to the mortage bank,and the realtor... then I went by the house to what was left behind because she drunk dialed me saturday night with no electricity,and there she was with that same guy cleaning out her stuff... It broke my heart,I kept my cool she took him home and came back and confessed her true and un dying love for me claiming to have never slept with him!!! the neighbor told me he thought the guy lived there now.he was there so much....... I had to take trigger our russian blue cat I rescued a week before me and her started dating 6 years ago with me and he cried all the way home in the pet carrier and I will only admit to this because I hope it might help someone else feel better.... I cried the entire last half of the way home,and I mean the big ugly men dont cry ,but once in 10 years cry.... got my stuff sorted when I got home, went and visited my brother,where I got a copy of Spaceballs took it to my house,started to laugh and that caused the biggest ugliest crying I've ever done.....so I got some sleep from 10pm to 3:14 am when I woke up to barf doing just that on the rug!! :BLAA: so I thought it might help me to write it out..... It feels like my chest has been stuffed full of saw dust and its hard to breath at times... I truly loved this woman without a doubt...

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Donny, it will only get better for you from here.

Enjoy your time alone, your freedom.

One day you'll be driving the RV with the dog and the cat and you'll meet the person you're meant to be with.

Then all of this bull5h1t will make sense

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Donny, it will only get better for you from here.

Enjoy your time alone, your freedom.

One day you'll be driving the RV with the dog and the cat and you'll meet the person you're meant to be with.

Then all of this bull5h1t will make sense

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thankyou Kazza I do hope it's sooner than later..... i'm not good at being sad ,and lonely..... one or the other I could deal with,but the combo is wearing me down....... :(