New FZ6 Rider

awdmzr

Road Warrior
Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up a 2007 FZ6 for $2500, wonder if anyone on here might recognize it. It's red, but not the factory red, much more metallic. No decals, no emblems, M4 exhaust, speedohealer, -1 in the front, red reflective stripes on the rims, and painted-to-match rear fender (OEM style). Currently sitting at 29,000 miles. Anyone recognize this one? I found it in the Louisville, KY area. Pics to come...

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up a 2007 FZ6 for $2500, wonder if anyone on here might recognize it. It's red, but not the factory red, much more metallic. No decals, no emblems, M4 exhaust, speedohealer, -1 in the front, red reflective stripes on the rims, and painted-to-match rear fender (OEM style). Currently sitting at 29,000 miles. Anyone recognize this one? I found it in the Louisville, KY area. Pics to come...

Welcome, how did you find this site? Did the former owner tell you about it? I'm sure he was a member on this site.

$2500, sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Don't worry about the mileage, I have over 50,000 miles on mine.

awdmzr

Road Warrior
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, how did you find this site? Did the former owner tell you about it? I'm sure he was a member on this site.

$2500, sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Don't worry about the mileage, I have over 50,000 miles on mine.

The previous owner was a pawn shop, and the dude who had it before that only had it for a few months. This is my 3rd Yamaha (04 R6, 99 R6 before), I finally saw the light and abandoned 600-class sportbikes in favor of a platform much better suited to the type of riding I like to do.

Oh, and can't search for any FZ6 mod without this site coming up, that's how I ended up here :)

Nice site, hope to hang around here a bit and share the (slow) transition of my FZ into the 3-season sport touring bike that I have pictured in my head.