New FZ6 Rider from Virginia

Pickax

Fasta Bloo... and Black
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everybody,

I got my FZ6 about two months ago and I've been lurking on this forum since then learning about mods and the like.

My first bike was a GZ250 by Suzuki that served me very well to learn on but I have about an hour commute three days a week which is all highway/interstate. The extra performance of my newish FZ6 is a big help.

I've got a 2005 FZ6 that I've done the BD43 headlight mod and... a few other things I can't remember right now. Maybe I'll put a picture up some time.

At any rate, just wanted to introduce myself in the proper section. Everyone here has already been a big help and I'm glad to find a place with so many experienced and helpful people. I'm looking forward to participating and hopefully helping out a bit where I can.

-Pickax

Crotalus

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site. It's a good group. I'm kinda new here too. Do you ride the heck out of the backroads yet? I love the twisties you get in the mountains.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I'm pretty new around here also but this group is great and you'll feel comfy hangin out with these folk.