New Fz6 Owner from the UK

haylo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, got my FZ6 on saturday, but can't ride it! :D Am going to be ringing round all the training schools tommorow to see if they can fit me in at the end of the month/early next month.

My bike is an 05 naked in red, absolutely mint, told the guy i'd buy it off him while the guy was just px'ing it cos I loved it so much so went the next day and handed him a check and picked it up a week later. Dad had to ride it home though. :( I either wanted a Fazer or a CBR600 but fell in love with the naked fazer, so that's what I got. Got a pretty good deal too I think, 6k miles, absoluteley mint, garaged all it's life and never been out in the rain, paid 2.5k GBP for it with a 33bhp restrictor kit fitted. Love the bike. Have been looking at these forums for a few weeks but never posted until yesterday, so thought I'd make an intro today. :thumbup:

Hey everyone, got my FZ6 on saturday, but can't ride it! :D Am going to be ringing round all the training schools tommorow to see if they can fit me in at the end of the month/early next month.

My bike is an 05 naked in red, absolutely mint, told the guy i'd buy it off him while the guy was just px'ing it cos I loved it so much so went the next day and handed him a check and picked it up a week later. Dad had to ride it home though. :( I either wanted a Fazer or a CBR600 but fell in love with the naked fazer, so that's what I got. Got a pretty good deal too I think, 6k miles, absoluteley mint, garaged all it's life and never been out in the rain, paid 2.5k GBP for it with a 33bhp restrictor kit fitted. Love the bike. Have been looking at these forums for a few weeks but never posted until yesterday, so thought I'd make an intro today. :thumbup:

Hello haylo! :welcome:

Congratulations on the new bike! I'm sure you'll love it!
33bhp restrictor kit huh? So is the power limited to 33bhp? Dude, you are missing out on the good stuff :eek:

I know, I know. :( Only 18 so can only take a restricted A2 license which means I'm restricted to 33bhp for 2 years.

I think the kit may accidently fall off on the weekends though, and back on for the daily commute to/from work during the week. :thumbup:

I know, I know. :( Only 18 so can only take a restricted A2 license which means I'm restricted to 33bhp for 2 years.

I think the kit may accidently fall off on the weekends though, and back on for the daily commute to/from work during the week. :thumbup:

I guess that way you'll be able to hone your skills and be ready when the gloves comes off :D

Congratulations on an awesome bike none the less :rockon:

-M.

Back