New front indicators for lower fairing

hamousher

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I have fitted a lower fairing and now found it difficult to carry out maintenance on and around the engine area. I used the stock front indicators using the Yamaha fixing kit, but this means you have to remove the indicators to remove the lower fairing. The ideal would be to get after market indicators which attach to the lower fairing, so making it easier to remove the fairing complete with the indicators. Any one got ideas on which indicator to use, maybe someone has already done this mod?

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
You might be after something similar to these indicator spacers, by bonding them to the fairing, you should be able to fit most aftermarket sets. Note you may need a set of wiring adapters too.

Or... with the S2 you could remove the bracket from the upper fairing, cut it back and bond / fix it to the inner lower fairing? That'd allow you to keep the stock signals and not have to keep removing them, the wires are already on a quick release clip.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I used flush mount indicators. You can buy ones similar (the same style are discontinued) to mine if you look on ebay. You can see pictures pictures and details on my website in the link below.