new exhaust

zacbkennedy

Reaction score
Visit site
this might be the wrong place to post but, just got the new carbon scorpion exhaust on the bike. Actually bought it off the forum. it sounds soooooooooooo sick!. but my question is i dont have 2 bolts to fasten up the tailight fender end (not to sure what to call it:confused: ) if i were to buy a fender elliminator would i still need the bracket that came with the exhaust to hold up the fender still? sorry if it sounds confusing had trouble wording it.

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
If I'm thinking of what you're talking about...yes there should be an included brace that goes to the rear fender/plate bracket. My scorpion kit includes one that is noticeably different from the stock one.

I attached a pic of mine. I have a fender eliminator I but your stock one should attach in the same fashion.

Sorry the pic isn't better, but the black flat bracket that goes to the left of the plate bracket is the one you'll need.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
if you want I can give you a hand. Im on campus now and mine is here, so maybe we can compare and see exactly whats missing/left out.
PM me if you wanna get in touch with me