New episode available on TopEnd.tv!

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Hey folks. Just wanted to pass on that the latest upload for the online show is available. In this one, Jen and I review the 2009 Harley Davidson Road Glide. To be honest, I'm surprised on how decent a bike it is.

Additionally, we've listened to what you had to say about the prior shows. In this one, we've completely gone without a script, have tried to make sure that there's actually more footage of the bike instead of on board cams, and we make sure that we mention not only the good about the bike, but also other aspects that we really didn't like.

Take a look and let us know what you think, likes/dislikes, etc. :thumbup:

TopEnd.tv - Episodes - 2009 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide

Last edited:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
At this point, does anyone have any suggestions or comments that we may take in order to improve on the show? Like I mentioned, we are listening to what people are saying and trying to implement what you would like to see or have made better. We are still new at this, but I think that we are getting better with each show released.

Of course, we also like compliments! :D

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The show is getting better and better! I would like to see a slow walk around of the bike while the features are talked about.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Will watch the whole thing later, internet is being buggy. But from i did get to see it's already improved tremendously! I agree a walk around with facts would be pretty cool.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Thanks for the comments and suggestions. In a way, under the new (and constantly liquid) format, we are kind of doing a walk around on the most recent, but non published, bikes we've reviewed. Not a 100% walk around, but we are pointing out some of the updated/current/interesting features of the bikes we review. What we aren't fully covering is usually mentioned in the voice-overs or exit scene.

Thanks for passing on the suggestions. Keep them coming. Our biggest goal is to try and create the best and intertaining show that we can.