New Ducati Streetfigter

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
that is one sexy bike... but i am sure that it is not worth the price tag to me.

Of course it doesn't. Buying expensive cars & bikes is not a reasonable action, it's an emotional one. Heh, I always wanted to say that! Can't really remember where I got it from :D

That Ducati looks great.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I missed this thread, saw the Duc Streetfighter in SportRider magazine last night, sah-weeeet!!! The standard version was around $15,000 while the S model (better suspension) was $19,000.
She's a looker, though! :drool:

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I asked the Ducati guys at the Dallas International Cycle Show when the
new Streetfighter would be out. They did not know but would take an
order for one now, if I wanted it. I was not ready to order one.
But they are really sweet!

Last edited:

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
I believe the S model is actually only 17.8k or so. I saw it at the show a couple weeks ago.
And 15k for that is not all that unreasonable.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta love the Ducs. Even tough their price-tag is high, owning a Ducati to many is like owning a two-wheel version of a Ferrari. Their street fighter is awesome. The Benelli shown earlier is very nice. If we're talking about the nakedz, the Triumph Street Triple are worthy of some attention as well.
big_streettriple675r01.jpg

MV Augusta's Brutale 910S is hot as well.
B910s_02.jpg

Getting back to the Ducatis, I think the 848 is more affordable and has that fast Ducati look.
Ducati 848

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
All the sharp angels showing up in new bikes are ugly. Way too distinctive. Today's hot new fashion is tomorrow's has-been. Smooth and simple - that's what looks the best on a bike.

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta love the Ducs. Even tough their price-tag is high, owning a Ducati to many is like owning a two-wheel version of a Ferrari. Their street fighter is awesome. The Benelli shown earlier is very nice. If we're talking about the nakedz, the Triumph Street Triple are worthy of some attention as well.

MV Augusta's Brutale 910S is hot as well.

Getting back to the Ducatis, I think the 848 is more affordable and has that fast Ducati look.
Ducati 848

I have spent some time on an 848 and I can tell you it is more than just the look its a very fun Bike great power and it turns in like you are linked by mind control to the motocycle and Ducati now sells a dryclutch kit for it so you can really get the full Ducati superbike experience

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
big_streettriple675r01.jpg

Now, if they'd lose the red bolt heads on this custom job, and instead put one thin red stripe (a la Nikon) down the seat upholstery, I'd buy one today! :rockon: