New bike

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a Blue 2006 FZ6 with 126 miles on it.
The only thing that was wrong with it was the fairing had a crack and a few scratches. I guess a bike in the warehouse fell on it.
Bought and installed a new fairing from ronayers.com, Evotech tail tidy, frame sliders(on the way), Puig dark smoke race screen.

3 weeks into the FZ6 world and I love this bike. It's as clean as any showroom model.

Paid $3200.00, did I steal it?
Thanks.
IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey very cool. Sounds like a good deal to me. Great bike! :rockon:

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great deal. If you ever want to go for a ride let me know I live in Bay City.

cubamp

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great deal on the bike. I paid $4500 for my blue 2006 w/ 3k miles and felt like I had gotten a pretty good deal. When I found a red one the other day same condition w/ 7k miles @ $3300 I felt a small pain but it quickly went away when I reflected on all the good times I've had on mine in the last month. Great deal! :thumbup: Ride safe!

-Matt

ferrariman

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a Blue 2006 FZ6 with 126 miles on it.
The only thing that was wrong with it was the fairing had a crack and a few scratches. I guess a bike in the warehouse fell on it.
Bought and installed a new fairing from ronayers.com, Evotech tail tidy, frame sliders, Puig dark smoke race screen.

3 weeks into the FZ6 world and I love this bike. It's as clean as any showroom model.

Paid $3200.00, did I steal it?
Thanks.

If it does have a clean title...trust me its a stealer!...Lucky u!!..I bought mine 2007 Fz6 with not a single scratch ..clean title..for $4250 with riding gear with abt 800 miles on it. i thought I was the luckiest...damn you are one step ahead of me..I guess..Congrats and welcome tot he forum
KB

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
If it does have a clean title...trust me its a stealer!...Lucky u!!..I bought mine 2007 Fz6 with not a single scratch ..clean title..for $4250 with riding gear with abt 800 miles on it. i thought I was the luckiest...damn you are one step ahead of me..I guess..Congrats and welcome tot he forum
KB

Yep, Clean title. Already titled, tagged, and insured.
I jumped on it thinking it was a pretty good deal.
Thanks for the welcome's everyone, I will get some pics up sometime tonight.

Last edited: