New bike!!! Another '08 Yamaha in the stable!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
VERY NICE Upgrade!!!

Jeeze, Freedom should send me a thank you card or something... I am glad you guys like my Dealership so much!

Can;t wait to head out with you two again and see the new ride!!!

We could try to squeeze in a ride sooner than the covered bridge tour!?! I have Sunday the 22nd and Sat the 28th open at the moment. Looks like we'll be out to Freedom Cycle this Saturday provided two more parts ordered have come in for her bike.

She's totally in love with this new bike. Even took it today regardless of the rain! LOL! Thanks! :cheer: I'm even happier because I hated that S40 as of late. It started making all kinds of weird noises that I couldn't pinpoint.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratz on the new bike :) It sounds as though she is already enjoying it very much. What a good hubby you are, :cheer:like my husband, last year he convinced me to buy the FZ6, got rid of the ZX6 it was just too much bike for me.

Thanks Boo! I have been working on her since late last riding season and finally got her to move on the new bike. It was funny because she strong-armed them. They came at her with a trade-in price and the price of the new bike. She spit out "Knock off $100 on the bike and give me $200 more for the trade. Final offer!" The salesman went back and the manager accepted the offer. She's not too kind with sales people! She's GOOD!!!! :thumbup:

It sure is a sweet ride!!! I haven't even driven it yet!?! :eek: ;)