New bar end mirrors for the FZ

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought these today
Cycle Gear - SPEEDMETAL: Billet Bar End Mirror, BLACK

On sale for 30.00 regular 60.00 I like 'em. Next move for me is to remove front and go naked :rockon:

sm_billet_bar-end_mirror_MD.jpg

needtoridetheworld

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year I had a little mishap and laid the bike down while I was going around 60kph (36 mph).Luckily I had my gear on and good riding boots,they both saved me a trip to the hospital, instead I went to the store to buy new gear ,I prefer that.I have always liked the look of the speed triple so I worked on the bike all winter and I am very pleased with the outcome.FZ1 handle bars placed as low as possible put stoppers so it does not touch the tank.These bar end mirrors look neat and I have a good view behind me.I also put the speed triple nose cowl and the diamond cut chrome dual headlights from Aztec.I will take a few pics and post them once the lousy weather leaves us.

Last edited:

PcH

FZ6 n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that looks surprisingly good. What windscreen is that and what tank guards are those? Did you paint the center one to match the tank color? Thanks!

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a pic of mine with the stock bar ends. I was able to move the controls in and clampe the mirrors to the narrow channel on the bar ends.

Joe

PcH

FZ6 n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a pic of mine with the stock bar ends. I was able to move the controls in and clampe the mirrors to the narrow channel on the bar ends.

Joe

what handle bars are those? my bars that my previous owner put on don't have bar ends :/

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that looks surprisingly good. What windscreen is that and what tank guards are those? Did you paint the center one to match the tank color? Thanks!

The windscreen is the OEM windscreen, I just painted it black. The sides are Stomp Grip brand and I can't remember what brand the top protector is.