New 1 piece leathers & back protector!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Folks....went out and bought myself some "Race" leathers today....good ol' Aussie brand...RJays...cant beat em on features, for a great price! Dont mind the look of them on as well!

Here's the details from the RJays website...

A beautiful matte finished leather, double stitched suit!

100% A-Grade drum dyed race weight leather

Full race style speed flow hump for added protection

Perforated leather in chest/body, arms & legs for flow through ventilation

Stretch panels around the shoulders, behind elbows, around the waist & across the tops of knees

CE Approved, moulded plastic reinforced shoulder/elbow armour and adjustable knee/shin armour

Removable Back Protector

Kevlar inserts in the arms, crotch area, & behind the knees and legs
2 shoulder air vent openings

Back of collar is padded neoprene for extra comfort when riding / racing
Dual head main zip

1 internal pocket

colour - Blue.

Here's a couple of pics of the suit.

View attachment 13918

View attachment 13919

Also purchased a UFO brand Back / Spine protector, with built in Kidney belt...which fits snugly, and comfortably inside the leather suit! This back protector is CE approved, and is vey cmfortable, and also surprisly supportive to wear.

Here's a pic.
View attachment 13920

Oh, by the way, got both from Maxi-Moto in Adelaide, for the absloutely awesome price of $800...that's ridiculously cheap! Cant recomend Maxi-Moto enough!

:rockon:

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good choice mate. I,m a big fan of rjays myself :thumbup:

I reckon i must be too...i have RJAYS leather pants & jacket already, and MP also has RJAYS leather pants & jacket...i even have an RJAYS GP1 helmet sitting around too!

Cant beat em on price, and i have done about 15000km's in the 2 piexe RJAYS suit i have...and it is in great nic still...as well as coming out of my recent accident...pretty much unscratched...like i was, not a bit of gravel rash anywhere!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking suit and it solidifies my vote in your "what color to paint pinky" thread...

sounds like a great set of features on the set as well.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking suit and it solidifies my vote in your "what color to paint pinky" thread...

sounds like a great set of features on the set as well.

yes untill today when I got those leathers for such a great price... I never even thought of blue as an option for pinky.

As for the leathers...I can't believe the features for the price...shame on some of the more expensive brands...just shows how much of a ride they take us for re price!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look well made. Are they made of Roo hide too?

I've not seen that brand in the US, I'll keep my eye open for them.

Isn't your track day this weekend?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look well made. Are they made of Roo hide too?

I've not seen that brand in the US, I'll keep my eye open for them.

Isn't your track day this weekend?

Yes, they are goold ol Kangaroo hide...soft, supple & strong.

Dont think they are available in the States.

As for the track day, as stated elsewhere, i had to cancel, due to my commitments with my sons cricket...kids come first!

But instead, i am now going to Race School on Friday March 27, with Alex Gobert...yes, he is Aaron & Anthony's brother...it's actually with his race academy...the Road Racing Performance Academy...cant wait! Then i am doing another School in April as well... where i will also hopefully get my race license signed off on.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a bargain for Roo leathers, that leather is the very best for motorcycles. While you guys get unduly hosed on anything else motorcycle related you get one hellva deal on leathers. Nice!:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a bargain for Roo leathers, that leather is the very best for motorcycles. While you guys get unduly hosed on anything else motorcycle related you get one hellva deal on leathers. Nice!:thumbup:

Well it's not as if we dont have enough Roo's...freaking things are in plague proportions out in the bush...:eek:

Am guessing Roo leather is also a lot cheaper to buy Wholesale, than crappy cow hide, as a result.