Need winter project!!!streetfighter?!?!please help!!?

bigolkep

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone Ive gotta come up with a project for my 05 FZ6 to keep me busy this winter. Its my 1st year with my own garage and Im excited to get crackin on the bike! I love the streetfighter look. Can someone leave me a link to a site where I can buy the front headlight kit? If anyone has a suggestion about what I should do to let me know. I already have flush mounts, an eliminator kit, and tinted windscreen. Id like to do exhaust, maybe paint the rims?? if anyone has parts to trade or sell let me know also! Im up for any ideas! I got cash to spend and I wanna make my FZ6 look unrecognizable! Can I put straight handlebars on it after I take the fairings off and put the streetfighter on? PLEASE HELP!

Do some reading in Streetfighter forum. Sticky links at the top covers many different conversion approaches. Pick out the look you like and go for it.. most posts will have links to where to get the stuff.
Your flushmounts and tinted screen will be going away with streetfighter conversion.
You can put straight bar on with fairing or without. FZ1 handlebar works beautifully.

Back