Need prayers!!!!

J

jsteinb95

Update!

The bleeding has stopped and he is going home!!!!!

Thank you for your prayers!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cheering squad for the Little Guy who's going home!

BTW, what's his name?

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

Re: Update!

Great news! As a parent it's always tough to hear about someone else's little one in trouble. Thanks for the update.

I couldn't imagine what she was going through. She was told that she would never have kids. So....he is a miracle baby. :cheer:

chimneydoc

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Mighty God we just lift up this little child to you. You made the blind to see, the deaf to hear, the lame to walk and we know that you hold the whole world in your hands. We know that not even a small sparrow does not fall to the ground with out your knowledge. We ask you mighty God to heal this little one in the mighty name of Jesus.

Amen

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Update!

WOOT WOOT!!!

wow thats amazing, truly epic stuff. modern medicine....for all the corporate politics with life and death when you see a life saved it just captures you. there is no more noble profession than that of a doctor. truly isnt.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My cousin gave birth to her son this morning, June 9. He came out so quick that my cousin didn't even receive an epidural. The doctors were concerned about how quickly he came......they took him for x-rays and he has a hair line fracture on his skull and he has bleeding on his brain. Please pray for the little guy.

Thanks
Thats really sad J.
I am at work and will go and light a candle for the little fella in the chapel.
Was he a forceps delivery?
Babies are very robust and tough. A newborns skull is not a solid structure which will allow a degree of expansion. This will hopefully reduce the effects of any pressure that is inside his skull.

Nelly

J

jsteinb95

Thats really sad J.
I am at work and will go and light a candle for the little fella in the chapel.
Was he a forceps delivery?
Babies are very robust and tough. A newborns skull is not a solid structure which will allow a degree of expansion. This will hopefully reduce the effects of any pressure that is inside his skull.

Nelly

Thanks Neil!

As far as I know, he is doing good and has gone home. I don't know if he was a forceps delivery. I just hope he doesn't have any more problems.